2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #71 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Leyan A.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I lovvvvvve thissssssss productttttttttttt ,,,,, I use alll the time and it's Realllyyyyy gooood ,,,,
You all gonna like it
Bristol G.
Bristol G.
I love theses long lashes would love too see it in a unboxing, and they blind into my lashes so nicely
Paula I.
Paula I.
Los Lunas, NM
I love these eyelashes they give my eyes so much volume I just love it so much I have to buy more.
gianna r.
gianna r.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Don't like thenm, they are to fake for me, I prefer something more natural not like that
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
They are Very easy to apply and they last long! Love how full they are, I wear these on my sexy days
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Love to wear these on a really fancy date thes look so good with. Night out very easy to apply
Hope M.
Hope M.
Sugar Grove, IL
THESE ARE TO DIE FOR. They look so beautiful and really make lashes appear beautiful as ever.
Neiliana P.
Neiliana P.
Creo q las pesrañas son el toque perfecto para eñ maquilñaje y realzar la mirada con pestañas
Biridiana M.
Biridiana M.
Love using different type of lashes dramatic and simple ones very good brand I'd use everyday
Medelmang K.
Medelmang K.
Pretty awesome products looks natural last awhile doesn't look like you have fake lashes on
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?