BY MAC COSMETICS #63 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Cha C.
Opa-locka
I haven't really tried this but I don't see the brand I normally use and prefer I believe kiss
Leslie G.
Phoenix
Long lasting eye lashes very thick bold and blavk perfect gives you a beautiful young look!!
Princess M.
Tulsa
After I put these on I swear I look so good this makes feel like a queen l love these so much
Biridiana M.
Love using different type of lashes dramatic and simple ones very good brand I'd use everyday
Hope M.
Sugar Grove, IL
THESE ARE TO DIE FOR. They look so beautiful and really make lashes appear beautiful as ever.
Neiliana P.
Creo q las pesrañas son el toque perfecto para eñ maquilñaje y realzar la mirada con pestañas
michaela n.
Long Beach, NY
i love these lashes so much they are perfect for any eye shape and truly look very natural
Rachel H.
The false lashes were really easy to put on and they looked really nice. Good for beginners
Medelmang K.
Pretty awesome products looks natural last awhile doesn't look like you have fake lashes on
Lauren G.
Amherst
I absolutely love this product I would recommend it to anyone wanting to try something new!
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?