BY MAC COSMETICS #51 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Ashley A.
Garnerville, NY
Affordable prices are bomb. Very easy to use and maintain and I JUST LOVE THEM. Never use too much glue and never over dry
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
These are so galamarous. I don't like that they are so expensive but I love how beautiful they look I would buy these again
🖤Jessi J.
Norman park , GA
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll, Don more...
I love this product I would buy this again and again I also would recommend this to all my cosmetic junkie friends like me
Francesca C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Gorgeous lashes! Very dramatic, perfect for evening looks and special occasions. Easy to put on and to take off. Love them!
Shahla N.
Canoga Park, CA
I love this lashes thry sre full i used thrm at party or wedding i love it stay all night and i used them more the one time
Alecia N.
Dallas tx
This its a excelent brand. With a realy good products, I love it! Every woman should try this! Its so beautiful on my eyes
Miyah W.
I love the more full and clumpy look of lashes. And these give me everything I like in lashed. This is definitely a must
Queda realmente muy natural a mi me encanta por que te agranda el ojo y te hace lucir mejor, aparte es muy fácil de usar
Karina A.
Alpinopolis
Ideal para todos os tipos de pele, inclusive de fácil aplicação deixa com uma a completa com um acabamento É perfeito pa
Jordan H.
Glencoe, IL
Pretty lashes, but when they are applied they can look a little fake because it is hard to blend the lashes into eyeliner
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?