BY MAC COSMETICS #71 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Janelle J.
Zebulon, NC
Very good to be in a few weeks ago I have to the other than a bit of this email and then we can you can get a few days.
Mialovena E.
Atlanta, GA
I actually feel like Mariah Carey in these lashes, they feel light real and look great. Very easy to put on and remove
Alexis G.
These are nice for a night out. I have long lashes as it is but these are my go too when I was a little extra volume
Vashtie D.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your not into the big fluffy diva out there look, then this is for you. This is soooo settle and an everyday look.
gabriela p.
Esses cílios postiços são umas das melhores coisas que a M.A.C criou. Euu amooo demais, foi os melhores que já usei.
Lazarelis V.
These eyelashes are so bomb , I buy them like every two weeks, They make me look like I'm not wearing fake eyelashes
Lindsay H.
I love these lashes so much!! I wish they were a little thinner but other than that I will continue to purchase them!
Cecilia E.
Me encantan se ven muy naturales tienen el largo perfecto no se siente para nada pesadas y le da mucho glamur al ojo
Carolyn K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous! Love the end result when I do a smoky eye (recently using Natural 2 pallet) and finish with these lashes
Beronica R.
waukegan
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product one. And I was very satisfied with the results they did not fall out like most they look natural
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?