2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #55 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Princess M.
Princess M.
Tulsa
After I put these on I swear I look so good this makes feel like a queen l love these so much
Gagaboy L.
Gagaboy L.
They looked super cute and make your eyes pop and they long and full but not to much they look some what natural
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Phoenix
Long lasting eye lashes very thick bold and blavk perfect gives you a beautiful young look!!
kelsey s.
kelsey s.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE LASHES THEY LOOK GREAT ON ME ESPECIALLY FOR A NIGHT OUT ON THE TOWN
Sandy G.
Sandy G.
These are soooooooo beautiful. When I have a special occasion or event these are my go to.
Bella P.
Bella P.
California City
Look nice and nor too fake but kinda not too much in cost does take a little more glue
Jade W.
Jade W.
Alma
I enjoy these lashes. They are very comfortable and I just love how they look on me :)
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Del Rio
I dont personally use false eyelashes but I've heard that these are the best ones on the market.
Leyan A.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I lovvvvvve thissssssss productttttttttttt ,,,,, I use alll the time and it's Realllyyyyy gooood ,,,,
You all gonna like it
Bristol G.
Bristol G.
I love theses long lashes would love too see it in a unboxing, and they blind into my lashes so nicely
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?