BY MAC COSMETICS #51 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Theresa H.
Orlando , FL
So helpful I want these to be my first ever falsies to see if I can do it . I'm sure quality is awesome and hope not too spendive
Jennifer L.
I really like these because it my eye pop out more😍. . Sometime i dont wear thr liquid eyeliner because these lashes do the job!
gaby d.
Easy to apply very dramatic they make your eyes look flawless kind of pricey but it's worth it one of the best lashes I ever used
Katie R.
Hometown, IL
Super cute, I always have a hard time putting lashes on but I found these to be easy. They're a little dramatic but super cute!
Letisha P.
Milton Freewater, OR
Love mac lashes never tried them but i want to please recommend them to me i really want to try them out so much there so cute
Nancy B.
Bell, CA
When it comes to eyelashes, I like to wear them and like my eyes to stand out and mac eyelashes will make your eyes stand out.
Karen R.
Lakebay, WA
They are great but they are too heavy. They also look very fake. They last a while but it depends what kind of glue you use.
Jessica S.
Pacoima, CA
This lashes make the perfect bold look ! They are a bit too dramatic but that's the point :) they make my eyes stand out alot
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I lovvvvvve thissssssss productttttttttttt ,,,,, I use alll the time and it's Realllyyyyy gooood ,,,,
You all gonna like it
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
These are so galamarous. I don't like that they are so expensive but I love how beautiful they look I would buy these again
Fev D.
Burbank, CA
How are these? Are they super dramatic? Lol I bought some before that were so thick it looked like I had no eyes!
Rachel R.
Vallejo, CA
What are your thoughts on the band on these lashes or other mac brand lashes?