BY MAC COSMETICS #51 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

gaby d.
Easy to apply very dramatic they make your eyes look flawless kind of pricey but it's worth it one of the best lashes I ever used
Adreana D.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Gorgeous! Perfect length and volume! Perfect dramatic lash without doing too much! Mariah Carey collection was all so beautiful!
Brittney S.
Lumberton, TX
High-quality. These are beautiful lashes. With proper care you can use them a bunch more times by far my favorite pair of lashes
Letisha P.
Milton Freewater, OR
Love mac lashes never tried them but i want to please recommend them to me i really want to try them out so much there so cute
Nancy B.
Bell, CA
When it comes to eyelashes, I like to wear them and like my eyes to stand out and mac eyelashes will make your eyes stand out.
Katie R.
Hometown, IL
Super cute, I always have a hard time putting lashes on but I found these to be easy. They're a little dramatic but super cute!
Jessica S.
Pacoima, CA
This lashes make the perfect bold look ! They are a bit too dramatic but that's the point :) they make my eyes stand out alot
Karen R.
Lakebay, WA
They are great but they are too heavy. They also look very fake. They last a while but it depends what kind of glue you use.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I lovvvvvve thissssssss productttttttttttt ,,,,, I use alll the time and it's Realllyyyyy gooood ,,,,
You all gonna like it
Shahla N.
Canoga Park, CA
I love this lashes thry sre full i used thrm at party or wedding i love it stay all night and i used them more the one time
Marissa T.
Olympia , WA
How do these lashes feel on? Do they feel heavy at all?
Michelle B.
Grand Forks, ND
How easy are these to apply?
Tiffany  B.
I was gone buy these but are they soft and easy to apply ?
Celia A.
Sun valley, Ca
Anybody recommend these. Where can I get some ?