2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #40 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Nathan V.
Nathan V.
Madera, CA
Love it!! High quality, thick and full lashes and amazing for a day/night out!
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Jamaica, NY
Love these lashes they make your makeup look perfect and into place with some nice lashes
Christal M.
Christal M.
Cartersville
Easily applied. Looks like naturally full luscious eye lashes. Good material and not cheaply made.
Cecilia E.
Cecilia E.
Me encantan se ven muy naturales tienen el largo perfecto no se siente para nada pesadas y le da mucho glamur al ojo
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
These are nice for a night out. I have long lashes as it is but these are my go too when I was a little extra volume
Beronica R.
Beronica R.
waukegan
I use this product one. And I was very satisfied with the results they did not fall out like most they look natural
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
Greenville , MS
I love Mariah Carey I love mac and I love eyelashes so it's a perfect combination lol
Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.
Gorgeous! Love the end result when I do a smoky eye (recently using Natural 2 pallet) and finish with these lashes
Cha C.
Cha C.
Opa-locka
I haven't really tried this but I don't see the brand I normally use and prefer I believe kiss
Conny B.
Conny B.
Tallahassee , FL
I love Macs lashes! They go on and stay on really great and look very real unlike a lot of other brands!
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?