BY MAC COSMETICS #64 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Natalie R.
Fontana, CA
I do not like the bluntness of these eyelashes at all. Theyrr good qualitybut id rather pay less for others.
Sanihe Andreina R.
Son lo maximo estas pestañas! Duran muchisimo y son muy facil de ponerse! Las recomiendo muchisimo de verdad.
Shannon P.
Great false lashes! Fits perfectly and comfortably - full & beautiful lashes! Too much mascara is not needed.
Destiny C.
this flashes are long lashes never had a complaint about it and easy to put on besides the fact of the gel
leticia l.
Igarapé-açu (Pa)
Amo de paixão esses cílios, deixa os olhos perfeitos, o resultado é magnífico. Compro sempre esse produto.
Maria V.
I don't even know how to describe that.MAC has the best products in the world and that's it.I just loved it
Conny B.
Atlanta, GA
I love Macs lashes! They go on and stay on really great and look very real unlike a lot of other brands!
Bristol G.
I love theses long lashes would love too see it in a unboxing, and they blind into my lashes so nicely
Valery S.
Carteret
Super long love it ! I live my lashes long and I always make sure it blends with my eyelashes itself
Shanay C.
San Bernardino, CA
This are good eyelashes , they blended well and look natural , I would definitely purchase them again
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?