BY MAC COSMETICS #86 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Karen R.
Lakebay, WA
They are great but they are too heavy. They also look very fake. They last a while but it depends what kind of glue you use.
Francesca C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Gorgeous lashes! Very dramatic, perfect for evening looks and special occasions. Easy to put on and to take off. Love them!
Shahla N.
Canoga Park, CA
I love this lashes thry sre full i used thrm at party or wedding i love it stay all night and i used them more the one time
Sasha W.
Freeport, TX
I bought these because i loved the collection so i wanted to try these out. I did and im going to be getting another pair!
Ashley A.
Garnerville, NY
Affordable prices are bomb. Very easy to use and maintain and I JUST LOVE THEM. Never use too much glue and never over dry
Alecia N.
Dallas tx
This its a excelent brand. With a realy good products, I love it! Every woman should try this! Its so beautiful on my eyes
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
These are so galamarous. I don't like that they are so expensive but I love how beautiful they look I would buy these again
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I lovvvvvve thissssssss productttttttttttt ,,,,, I use alll the time and it's Realllyyyyy gooood ,,,,
You all gonna like it
Miyah W.
I love the more full and clumpy look of lashes. And these give me everything I like in lashed. This is definitely a must
Queda realmente muy natural a mi me encanta por que te agranda el ojo y te hace lucir mejor, aparte es muy fácil de usar
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?