BY MAC COSMETICS #72 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Shannan P.
Shannan P.
Irvine, CA
I love MAC's false lashes. They give me the extra drama I need for a major event!
Klarissa L.
Klarissa L.
Provo, UT
This lashes make your eyes stand out a lot more . Makes anything u wear or look u have it goes with everything
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Great false lashes! Fits perfectly and comfortably - full & beautiful lashes! Too much mascara is not needed.
roberta s.
roberta s.
Cílios perfeitos muito bom eles são incriveis e grandes pra caramba muito tops de otima qualidade expetacular
Abby D.
Abby D.
Montgomery, AL
Looks natural and can be worn for a few days. They are safe and affordable . Absolute Satisfaction
Mckena S.
Mckena S.
Evans
They are awesome and they look realistic rather than actual fake lashes so i like it for that look
Kenia M.
Kenia M.
Glendale
This lashes are very full and fluffy and it really makes your eyes stand out and also your makeup
Maria V.
Maria V.
I don't even know how to describe that.MAC has the best products in the world and that's it.I just loved it
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
this flashes are long lashes never had a complaint about it and easy to put on besides the fact of the gel
Jocelyn Marie D.
Jocelyn Marie D.
Bluefield
Forever in love with how perfect these are. I highlight recommend them, these are a must have.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?