BY MAC COSMETICS #71 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Jennifer L.
I really like these because it my eye pop out more😍. . Sometime i dont wear thr liquid eyeliner because these lashes do the job!
Theresa H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So helpful I want these to be my first ever falsies to see if I can do it . I'm sure quality is awesome and hope not too spendive
Brittney S.
Lumberton, TX
High-quality. These are beautiful lashes. With proper care you can use them a bunch more times by far my favorite pair of lashes
gaby d.
Easy to apply very dramatic they make your eyes look flawless kind of pricey but it's worth it one of the best lashes I ever used
Letisha P.
Milton Freewater, OR
Love mac lashes never tried them but i want to please recommend them to me i really want to try them out so much there so cute
Katie R.
Hometown, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super cute, I always have a hard time putting lashes on but I found these to be easy. They're a little dramatic but super cute!
Nancy B.
Bell, CA
When it comes to eyelashes, I like to wear them and like my eyes to stand out and mac eyelashes will make your eyes stand out.
Karen R.
Lakebay, WA
They are great but they are too heavy. They also look very fake. They last a while but it depends what kind of glue you use.
Jessica S.
Pacoima, CA
This lashes make the perfect bold look ! They are a bit too dramatic but that's the point :) they make my eyes stand out alot
Francesca C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Gorgeous lashes! Very dramatic, perfect for evening looks and special occasions. Easy to put on and to take off. Love them!
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?