2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #55 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Mckena S.
Mckena S.
Evans
They are awesome and they look realistic rather than actual fake lashes so i like it for that look
Abby D.
Abby D.
Montgomery, AL
Looks natural and can be worn for a few days. They are safe and affordable . Absolute Satisfaction
Kenia M.
Kenia M.
Glendale
This lashes are very full and fluffy and it really makes your eyes stand out and also your makeup
Maria V.
Maria V.
I don't even know how to describe that.MAC has the best products in the world and that's it.I just loved it
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
this flashes are long lashes never had a complaint about it and easy to put on besides the fact of the gel
Jocelyn Marie D.
Jocelyn Marie D.
Bluefield
Forever in love with how perfect these are. I highlight recommend them, these are a must have.
Shanay C.
Shanay C.
San Bernardino, CA
This are good eyelashes , they blended well and look natural , I would definitely purchase them again
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Amherst
I absolutely love this product I would recommend it to anyone wanting to try something new!
Ambriele B.
Ambriele B.
Lawrenceville
I'm not tryna be a hater
But I just wasn't feeling these
I feel like I'm being unfair
But honestly I don't care
Valery S.
Valery S.
Carteret
Super long love it ! I live my lashes long and I always make sure it blends with my eyelashes itself
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?