BY MAC COSMETICS #51 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Sarah V.
Kearny , NJ
They're way too expensive they also don't fit every eye shape. they are not long enough. you can buy better at your local drugstore.
Sabrina C.
Fairburn, GA
I've used Better lashes before but this is just not my type of wear. I would suggest it to people who likes to have collective lashes
Tiffany W.
Love theses lashes ! Glam yet still looks natural. I would recommend these for any beginner or someone who has is advanced in make up
Hilda F.
Philadelphia, PA
You can never go wrong with mac lashes. There definitely my go to lashes for date night. I feel very glam every time I put them on
Azure G.
Johnson City
I really loved these. Was able to wear them more then once, lasted a good while. $10 at MAC which I thought was pretty reasonable.
Sarah D.
These eyelashes are amazing they are super cute and are a part of my everyday look i love them so much and would highly recommend!
Keara R.
Newport News, VA
I love these eyelashes because its easy to apply mascara on top and get a naturally fuller look instead of looking obviously fake.
Adreana D.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Gorgeous! Perfect length and volume! Perfect dramatic lash without doing too much! Mariah Carey collection was all so beautiful!
Jennifer L.
I really like these because it my eye pop out more😍. . Sometime i dont wear thr liquid eyeliner because these lashes do the job!
Theresa H.
Orlando , FL
So helpful I want these to be my first ever falsies to see if I can do it . I'm sure quality is awesome and hope not too spendive
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?