2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #55 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

leticia l.
leticia l.
Igarapé-açu (Pa)
Amo de paixão esses cílios, deixa os olhos perfeitos, o resultado é magnífico. Compro sempre esse produto.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Lakebay, WA
They are great but they are too heavy. They also look very fake. They last a while but it depends what kind of glue you use.
Allison A.
Allison A.
Houston
Love these lashes they stayed in very well I wore them for prom about 12 hours later they were still going strong
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
I simply love these lashes. It completes whatever look you are trying to reach for. One of the basic necessities.
Adamary R.
Adamary R.
Columbus, OH
Highly recommend because its easy to apply and it has volume and length so it is good for anyone intrested on trying something new!!
Ashmita S.
Ashmita S.
Philadelphia, PA

I loved this lashes. they are real thick and gives and voluminous look. makes your eyes look bigger and brighter
Shannan P.
Shannan P.
Irvine, CA
I love MAC's false lashes. They give me the extra drama I need for a major event!
Klarissa L.
Klarissa L.
Provo, UT
This lashes make your eyes stand out a lot more . Makes anything u wear or look u have it goes with everything
roberta s.
roberta s.
Cílios perfeitos muito bom eles são incriveis e grandes pra caramba muito tops de otima qualidade expetacular
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Great false lashes! Fits perfectly and comfortably - full & beautiful lashes! Too much mascara is not needed.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?