BY MAC COSMETICS #51 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Joey J.
Yuba City, CA
I love these!! My sister got them for me I don't wear them all the time but when I do I feel so beautiful 😍 every girl should have a pair
amanda t.
tyler, TX
These lashes are absolutely gorgeous ! I'm inlove with these lashes and wear them all the time ! Totally worth buying and reccomendation
Chesney B.
Grove city, OH
These lashes are beautiful and very easy to applicate! Please go but some today you won't regret it! They're are cute and comfortable!
Claudia R.
Waco, TX
By far my favorite lashs that I have came across yet they blend into my natural lashs to make them look real in love with this product
Alex C.
Clearwater, FL
When you need that extra glamazon finish, these incredible lashes will help you accomplish that! They're amazing and worth every penny.
Adriana G.
Doral, FL
Mac eyelashes are Amazing, natural and cuties but I think those are a perfect to use only at a night event, because They're not natural
Karissa P.
The Mariah lashes are so full, bold, and long. They perfect your overall makeup look and look super natural despite being fake lashes.
Adamary R.
Columbus, OH
Highly recommend because its easy to apply and it has volume and length so it is good for anyone intrested on trying something new!!
Sarah V.
Kearny , NJ
They're way too expensive they also don't fit every eye shape. they are not long enough. you can buy better at your local drugstore.
Sabrina C.
Fairburn, GA
I've used Better lashes before but this is just not my type of wear. I would suggest it to people who likes to have collective lashes
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?