BY MAC COSMETICS #86 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Edmary A.
Henrico, VA

I like these false eyelashes, they look very nice. I recommend them / Me gustan estas pestañas postizas, quedan muy lindas. Las recomiendo
Timberlend S.
Canon City, CO
Absolutely love these! They flare out at the end like cat eyes and it's so gorgeous! They're so dark and full looking and make my eyes pop!
Danielle W.
Oceanside, CA
Love the Mac lashes, use them all the time! They stick on all night and don't move. They look more natural than any others. Good price too!
amanda t.
tyler, TX
These lashes are absolutely gorgeous ! I'm inlove with these lashes and wear them all the time ! Totally worth buying and reccomendation
Yenifer R.
There so prettyyy i love them long and last for a long time also there dark and you just need to put a little bit of mascara and perfectt
Joey J.
Yuba City, CA
I love these!! My sister got them for me I don't wear them all the time but when I do I feel so beautiful 😍 every girl should have a pair
Kyerstan W.
These are good the are kinda hard too put on at first, my friend​s let me try them and their the kind u got too get use too wearing them.
Chesney B.
Grove city, OH
These lashes are beautiful and very easy to applicate! Please go but some today you won't regret it! They're are cute and comfortable!
Claudia R.
Waco, TX
By far my favorite lashs that I have came across yet they blend into my natural lashs to make them look real in love with this product
Karissa P.
The Mariah lashes are so full, bold, and long. They perfect your overall makeup look and look super natural despite being fake lashes.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?