BY MAC COSMETICS #63 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Brittney S.
Lumberton, TX
High-quality. These are beautiful lashes. With proper care you can use them a bunch more times by far my favorite pair of lashes
Katie R.
Hometown, IL
Super cute, I always have a hard time putting lashes on but I found these to be easy. They're a little dramatic but super cute!
Karen R.
Lakebay, WA
They are great but they are too heavy. They also look very fake. They last a while but it depends what kind of glue you use.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I lovvvvvve thissssssss productttttttttttt ,,,,, I use alll the time and it's Realllyyyyy gooood ,,,,
You all gonna like it
Amanda G.
Tucson , AZ
These are so galamarous. I don't like that they are so expensive but I love how beautiful they look I would buy these again
Karina A.
Alpinopolis
Ideal para todos os tipos de pele, inclusive de fácil aplicação deixa com uma a completa com um acabamento É perfeito pa
Queda realmente muy natural a mi me encanta por que te agranda el ojo y te hace lucir mejor, aparte es muy fácil de usar
Miyah W.
I love the more full and clumpy look of lashes. And these give me everything I like in lashed. This is definitely a must
Janelle J.
Zebulon, NC
Very good to be in a few weeks ago I have to the other than a bit of this email and then we can you can get a few days.
Lindsay H.
I love these lashes so much!! I wish they were a little thinner but other than that I will continue to purchase them!
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?