2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #71 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Charlotte
not only are they by mariah carey but baby when you put these lashes on it makes you wanna sing like her too yesss
2Vitória V.
2Vitória V.
cílios perfeitos e com ar de natural super fácil de aplicar eu amei muito mesmo dura bastante e da pra reutilizar
Jaiana B.
Jaiana B.
Seattle, WA
I loved the way this product framed my eyes. It make a huge difference in the appearance of my eyes without distracting my eye shadow. It provided a lot of volume and acting as a neutralizer for my dramatic eyeliner making me feel secure with my look. I recommend this product!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Tucson , AZ
These are so galamarous. I don't like that they are so expensive but I love how beautiful they look I would buy these again
Arlene B.
Arlene B.
Rio Grande City, TX
Totally loved these lashes. Super defined super gorgeous and super Mariah. Lightweight and totally amazig look!
Anastaissa V.
Anastaissa V.
Cocoa, Fl
Omg! My favorite brand. This has helped me with my lashes.  It works so good! I would recommend it to everyone.
Miyah W.
Miyah W.
I love the more full and clumpy look of lashes. And these give me everything I like in lashed. This is definitely a must
Carliita M.
Carliita M.
Miami
Es regular, no me gusta en lo personal , ya que mis ojos son sensibles y me hacían llorar
Sanihe Andreina R.
Sanihe Andreina R.
Son lo maximo estas pestañas! Duran muchisimo y son muy facil de ponerse! Las recomiendo muchisimo de verdad.
Beatriz N.
Beatriz N.
El Paso, TX
these false ayelashes are so pretty and looks kind of natural they works perfect for long
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?