BY MAC COSMETICS #42 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

M.A.C Cosmetics X Mariah Carey Eye Lashes
  • "MAC lashes are some of my favourite lashes! The band is always really easy to hide and they are really good quality lashes. They don't look fake or cheap on the eyes and are really easy to work with and apply! The MAC x Mariah collection is also beautiful and I'm really glad they came out with this beautiful pair of lashes! " in 52 reviews
  • "These are my go to when I want that dramatic look. And let's be real I'm all about drama " in 50 reviews
Shycrius M.
I love these I wore this for prom and it gave me that dramatic look I wanted and I got a lot of compliments.. a lot of people that they were my real eyelashes
Josey L.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll more...
Very great product. Not too pricey, affordable. My go to. Great for every day use. Nice packaging. Very user friendly. Will definitely recommend and buy again.
Shira B.
Ormond Beach, FL
YES! THE MARIAH CAREY LASHES ARE AMAZING!
I HIGHLY recommend them for a dramatic and sexy look. I LOVE these lashes and the do wonders for a night out look.
Latavia D.
Menifee, CA
Love these lashes. They are ultra glam and fabulous. I was extastic when this line dropped. They are somewhat pricey but they feel like a necessary splurge.
Mariah M.
I really love this product because It really being out my eyes and so wanted to try it because my friend had recommended it and it turns out I really love.
Colleen B.
False lashes are tricky to learn how to put on. This particular brand was very easy. They also are great at staying on and not feeling the weight of them.
Benylisse R.
Brooklyn, NY
I got a pair of these for Christmas and would recommend these to anybody they're amazing they fit just right on my eyes and I get compliments all the time.
Taya T.
I hate false lashes but these made my eyes look GREAT! I love these they open your eyes up and have a very light weight that will not weigh your eyes down.
Shaq A.
miami
The lashes were beautiful to me but I felt like I have already had a pair some what like these ! The dupes would be the cherry lashes or the ardel lashes !
Cecilia G.
Channelview, TX
Love this eyelashes they are so cute and long so long when you put them on I recommend using them and buying this always. And look great when reusing them
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?