BY MAC COSMETICS #86 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Chyna F.
Very full and make your eyes def pop , won't recommend for a natural look tho , also it is a lot so be carful not to look like your going to fly away
Tricia M.
These eye lashes were a little much for me because I have small eyes. I would try them again, but maybe only for a really glam night like New Years.
Jaidah W.
Forrest City, AR
I'm so fine I just wanna talk about it but I'm so pretty sure it is a pretty good picture of my mama and mama I just wanna go add a new song and it
amanda l.
Romeoville, IL
These lashes can be described as “extra.” They are costly, but they are stunning for a night on the town with a nice Smokey eye. very bold lashes.
Christine B.
Warren, MI
Love these lashes they are very easy to put on and are very natural looking very easy to put your lashes blend well make up looks awesome with them
Nicky A.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Yess I was so excited about this and they are oh so fabulous like Mariah! My result was very full superstar sized lashes perfect for a night out
Deandrea V.
Macomb, MI
My eyes looked great and full and beautiful until the next day when I couldn't get them off. It took me a week. And took some of my real lashes
Stephanie G.
Victorville, CA
love these Mariah lashes!! make me feel just awesome and kinda like Mariah carey!!
love the feeling of being cute..
all thanks to these lashes
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll more...
I love the way these lashes look on me. There comfortable, They go on so easy. They even appear natural. My eyelashes look luscious and sexy.
Timberlend S.
Canon City, CO
Absolutely love these! They flare out at the end like cat eyes and it's so gorgeous! They're so dark and full looking and make my eyes pop!
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?