BY MAC COSMETICS #63 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Alex C.
Clearwater, FL
When you need that extra glamazon finish, these incredible lashes will help you accomplish that! They're amazing and worth every penny.
Sabrina C.
Fairburn, GA
I've used Better lashes before but this is just not my type of wear. I would suggest it to people who likes to have collective lashes
Jenna L.
Sometimes my lashes look super drab so when I use false ones I need to make sure they stay on all day! Mariah carey's line is amazing
Adamary R.
Columbus, OH
Highly recommend because its easy to apply and it has volume and length so it is good for anyone intrested on trying something new!!
Azure G.
Johnson City
I really loved these. Was able to wear them more then once, lasted a good while. $10 at MAC which I thought was pretty reasonable.
Keara R.
Newport News, VA
I love these eyelashes because its easy to apply mascara on top and get a naturally fuller look instead of looking obviously fake.
Sarah D.
These eyelashes are amazing they are super cute and are a part of my everyday look i love them so much and would highly recommend!
Katresa P.
Long Beach, CA
These lashes are so gorgeous and full. I wish they were permanent but they were only apart of the exclusive Mariah Carey launch.
Brittney S.
Lumberton, TX
High-quality. These are beautiful lashes. With proper care you can use them a bunch more times by far my favorite pair of lashes
gaby d.
Easy to apply very dramatic they make your eyes look flawless kind of pricey but it's worth it one of the best lashes I ever used
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?