2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #71 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Colleen B.
Colleen B.
False lashes are tricky to learn how to put on. This particular brand was very easy. They also are great at staying on and not feeling the weight of them.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Sometimes my lashes look super drab so when I use false ones I need to make sure they stay on all day! Mariah carey's line is amazing
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Fairburn, GA
I've used Better lashes before but this is just not my type of wear. I would suggest it to people who likes to have collective lashes
Shycrius M.
Shycrius M.
I love these I wore this for prom and it gave me that dramatic look I wanted and I got a lot of compliments.. a lot of people that they were my real eyelashes
Queda realmente muy natural a mi me encanta por que te agranda el ojo y te hace lucir mejor, aparte es muy fácil de usar
Janelle J.
Janelle J.
Zebulon, NC
Very good to be in a few weeks ago I have to the other than a bit of this email and then we can you can get a few days.
Katresa P.
Katresa P.
Long Beach, CA
These lashes are so gorgeous and full. I wish they were permanent but they were only apart of the exclusive Mariah Carey launch.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I really like these because it my eye pop out more😍. . Sometime i dont wear thr liquid eyeliner because these lashes do the job!
Yenifer R.
Yenifer R.
There so prettyyy i love them long and last for a long time also there dark and you just need to put a little bit of mascara and perfectt
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
I love these lashes so much!! I wish they were a little thinner but other than that I will continue to purchase them!
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Gastonia, NC
Do these look natural?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?