BY MAC COSMETICS #86 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Shira B.
Ormond Beach, FL
YES! THE MARIAH CAREY LASHES ARE AMAZING!
I HIGHLY recommend them for a dramatic and sexy look. I LOVE these lashes and the do wonders for a night out look.
Taya T.
I hate false lashes but these made my eyes look GREAT! I love these they open your eyes up and have a very light weight that will not weigh your eyes down.
Mariah M.
I really love this product because It really being out my eyes and so wanted to try it because my friend had recommended it and it turns out I really love.
Cecilia G.
Channelview, TX
Love this eyelashes they are so cute and long so long when you put them on I recommend using them and buying this always. And look great when reusing them
Shaq A.
Tracy, CA
The lashes were beautiful to me but I felt like I have already had a pair some what like these ! The dupes would be the cherry lashes or the ardel lashes !
Julia R.
Abington, PA
good collection lashes look beautiful on the eyes and it's by mariah carey! (that could be a good thing or a bad thing) so i love mac but not cruelty free
Colleen B.
False lashes are tricky to learn how to put on. This particular brand was very easy. They also are great at staying on and not feeling the weight of them.
Benylisse R.
Brooklyn, NY
I got a pair of these for Christmas and would recommend these to anybody they're amazing they fit just right on my eyes and I get compliments all the time.
Grace C.
Very nice quality lashes. I had to repurchase because it made my eyes pop and my makeup look good. There was no hair fallout and it has nice packaging.
Brenda V.
Mcallen, TX
Lucen como si fueram mis pestañas verdaderas mis ojos lucen jeniales me encantan las puedo usar varios dias y muy buena calidad para el precio que pago
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?