BY MAC COSMETICS #63 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

Grace C.
Very nice quality lashes. I had to repurchase because it made my eyes pop and my makeup look good. There was no hair fallout and it has nice packaging.
Chyna F.
Very full and make your eyes def pop , won't recommend for a natural look tho , also it is a lot so be carful not to look like your going to fly away
Nicky A.
Sunny isles beach, FL
Yess I was so excited about this and they are oh so fabulous like Mariah! My result was very full superstar sized lashes perfect for a night out
Deandrea V.
Macomb, MI
My eyes looked great and full and beautiful until the next day when I couldn't get them off. It took me a week. And took some of my real lashes
Breanna E.
Royse City, TX
Love these for a night out. They don't look natural so not for every day wear but if you're going out to somewhere nice these are the best!
Yenifer R.
There so prettyyy i love them long and last for a long time also there dark and you just need to put a little bit of mascara and perfectt
Kyerstan W.
These are good the are kinda hard too put on at first, my friend​s let me try them and their the kind u got too get use too wearing them.
amanda t.
tyler, TX
These lashes are absolutely gorgeous ! I'm inlove with these lashes and wear them all the time ! Totally worth buying and reccomendation
Chesney B.
Grove city, OH
These lashes are beautiful and very easy to applicate! Please go but some today you won't regret it! They're are cute and comfortable!
Alex C.
Clearwater, FL
When you need that extra glamazon finish, these incredible lashes will help you accomplish that! They're amazing and worth every penny.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina , CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?