2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #40 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

👑Saya👑
👑Saya👑
AmazingAmazing

Kyerstan W.
Kyerstan W.
These are good the are kinda hard too put on at first, my friend​s let me try them and their the kind u got too get use too wearing them.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Very nice quality lashes. I had to repurchase because it made my eyes pop and my makeup look good. There was no hair fallout and it has nice packaging.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
These eyelashes are amazing they are super cute and are a part of my everyday look i love them so much and would highly recommend!
Azure G.
Azure G.
Johnson City
I really loved these. Was able to wear them more then once, lasted a good while. $10 at MAC which I thought was pretty reasonable.
gaby d.
gaby d.
Easy to apply very dramatic they make your eyes look flawless kind of pricey but it's worth it one of the best lashes I ever used
Katie R.
Katie R.
Hometown, IL
Super cute, I always have a hard time putting lashes on but I found these to be easy. They're a little dramatic but super cute!
Alex C.
Alex C.
Clearwater, FL
When you need that extra glamazon finish, these incredible lashes will help you accomplish that! They're amazing and worth every penny.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
I really love this product because It really being out my eyes and so wanted to try it because my friend had recommended it and it turns out I really love.
Colleen B.
Colleen B.
False lashes are tricky to learn how to put on. This particular brand was very easy. They also are great at staying on and not feeling the weight of them.
Cladis Y S.
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Look natural?
Kalil W.
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?