Lexii B.
West Covina, CA

Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?

Emma V.
Emma V.
London
1 year, 7 months ago
Ive bought MAC lashes in the past and like you have come away feeling a little disappointed, they look lovely but I think they could be a lot cheaper!
member-d75beb090
member-d75beb090
1 year, 8 months ago
It's alright. But I think there are much better brands out there for less money and higher quality. Like duo and the nyx ones are really good