BY MAC COSMETICS #54 in False Lashes

Two sets of limited-edition lashes. One pair is wispy with a winged outer edge reminiscent of a butterfly, while the other is dense and full for drama.If properly cared for, lashes can be reshaped or adorned if desired. Luxurious packaging in champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

M.A.C Cosmetics X Mariah Carey Eye Lashes
  • "MAC lashes are some of my favourite lashes! The band is always really easy to hide and they are really good quality lashes. They don't look fake or cheap on the eyes and are really easy to work with and apply! The MAC x Mariah collection is also beautiful and I'm really glad they came out with this beautiful pair of lashes! " in 52 reviews
  • "These are my go to when I want that dramatic look. And let's be real I'm all about drama " in 50 reviews
Mallory P.
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll more...
Divalicious! I️ felt like a superstar in these. So lightweight and so full, it was almost like I️ had the long lashes. I got so many compliments when I wore them to a basketball game, and I️ have worn them multiple times! Definitely getting my money worth out of them!
Nidia C.
houston
Review for: Don more...
limited-edition lashes. It gives you that full dense full of drama.it easy to put them on. If properly cared for lashes can be reshaped or adorned. Omg I love the packaging in champagne gold and Mariah’s signature.
Fabiola A.
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll more...
Perfect for special events. My lashes was wonderful! I use almost every weekend because I go to many’s events. You can use when you want. The price is little expensive but you can use the some lashes more times.
Julia H.
Washington
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll more...
It makes my eye pop! It made my eyelashes so much longer, i use them when i’m going out somewhere. A little pricey but so worth it. I have blue eyes so it really made them pop. I would definitely buy this again.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much
Rykaya C.
Corp Christi, TX
I love these lashes they are great for Halloween if you're wearing a call costume they're way better than drugstore lashes they could improve on maybe some directions on the back on how to put on the lashes thank you love you
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best makeup products out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great product for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
Kim N.
Arlington, TX
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll more...
I love this product. Makes my lips feel so refreshed, smooth and soft. It’s pretty easy to find online and worth the price. I recommend this to anyone who wants pigment and lasting color. There is no harsh smell.
Bree M.
New york
Review for: It's Like That Ya'll more...
Of Course l Just Love My MAC cosmetics x Mariah Carey (it’s like that Ya’ll) , They are so Affordable and Matches My Skin And skin Tone Flawlessly! Thank You Guys
Rosie F.
Arlington , TX
Love how full these lashes are! Only thing about these lashes is that they are limited addition so if you like how they look you would have to definitely stock yourself up because once they're sold out that's basically it. It makes the eye appear larger and just completes the eyeshadow look! They are pretty dramatic so would recommend if you were going for something more natural but if you want something that will catch people's attention these are a must!
Cladis Y S.
Watsonville, CA
Can i use them more than one time?
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
Look natural?
Kalil W.
I've been looking for new natural looking eyelashes, and I wonder are these too dramatic?
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Okay ladies now be honest .. how did you like these lashes . I recently bought a pair of Mac eyelashes for about $16 I believe they're very overpriced and I didn't like the fact that they're so thin . I had a Mac representative apply them for me and I honestly thought they are cheap quality . But what do you think of these Mimi edition?
sydney w.
brownstown
How well do they stay on?