BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A soft and dense brush to shade or blend eye shadow. It has a rounded edge with smooth, firm, fine fibres. Can be used to build and press intense colour on the lid. Brush handle features luxurious silver glitter with champagne metal accents and Mariah’s signature.

M.A.C Cosmetics X Mariah Carey 239 Eye Shader Brush
  • "perfect blender! I love to use this when I want to do a smoke eye and really blend my eyeshadow out. it's also a really light brush to work around your eyelid and really blend out, great brush and completely worth it." in 4 reviews
Demetria K.
Glen Head, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
I purchased this brush because I loved the gorgeous design and packing of it. I got some other items from the Mariah Carey collection as well because I am a huge fan of hers! I would recommend because this brush has the same quality of all other MAC brushes, but is unique!
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Purchased at: Macy's
Wow how amazing! The quality and texture of this is amazing! Love how it applies with makeup and how easy it is to use! The bristles are fabulous on the skin and make your makeup application soft and pure! Definitely recommend!
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
This eye shaded brush is my favorite out there! It is affordable, and it works wonders. It makes your makeup so easy to apply, it’s very precise, and works well with any skin type. I highly recommend this product to all other makeup lovers out there.
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Purchased at: Macy's
Great for pigments and glittery eye shadow. The packaging is even super duper cute too but overly priced due to Mariah’s name on it. But great staple brush for your kit :)
Romina R.
Sarasota, FL
Not too big not too small, puts eyeshadow on my tiny eyelids pretty good. I’m not a makeup artist by any means but it gets the job done and I like how easy it is to use
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
I love this mac brush it is so useful especially paired with the 217 brush you can achieve any eye make up look you're going for. This brush picks up the perfect amount of product and lays it down flawlessly. You can use it to place product on the lid, under your bottom lash line, the high points of your eyebrow, to place concealer meticulously to cover any lipstick mistakes or to line your brows. It is a multi purpose tool that is a must have.
Brianna Y.
sacramento, CA
This brush is amazing. It is perfect for applying lid shades. This brush is precise enough to shadows without them getting everywhere. I use this brush everyday it's amazing. I definitely recommend this to someone who is looking for brushes.
Karla C.
Sanger, CA
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Leigh P.
This brush is just amazing lol I mean it's mc ..... and it's Mac stopppp lol .... anyway brush is perfect per usual from this company ... great brush might buy a 2nd !