BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A soft and dense brush to shade or blend eye shadow. It has a rounded edge with smooth, firm, fine fibres. Can be used to build and press intense colour on the lid. Brush handle features luxurious silver glitter with champagne metal accents and Mariah’s signature.

M.A.C Cosmetics X Mariah Carey 239 Eye Shader Brush
  • "perfect blender! I love to use this when I want to do a smoke eye and really blend my eyeshadow out. it's also a really light brush to work around your eyelid and really blend out, great brush and completely worth it." in 4 reviews
Jennifer F.
orlando, florida
I love this mac brush it is so useful especially paired with the 217 brush you can achieve any eye make up look you're going for. This brush picks up the perfect amount of product and lays it down flawlessly. You can use it to place product on the lid, under your bottom lash line, the high points of your eyebrow, to place concealer meticulously to cover any lipstick mistakes or to line your brows. It is a multi purpose tool that is a must have.
Brianna Y.
sacramento, CA
This brush is amazing. It is perfect for applying lid shades. This brush is precise enough to shadows without them getting everywhere. I use this brush everyday it's amazing. I definitely recommend this to someone who is looking for brushes.
Karla C.
Sanger, CA
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Leigh P.
This brush is just amazing lol I mean it's mc ..... and it's Mac stopppp lol .... anyway brush is perfect per usual from this company ... great brush might buy a 2nd !
Krystal G.
I love the mariah colab I got everything in the collection they were the perfect nude colors I mean you can never have enough nudes
Nevada K.
New York
I really love this product it works wonders. Its just that I'm not a big fan of the color but still I love the way it looks on me.
Amanda M.
Saint Paul, MN
Its soft but dense brush makes the build of of color both rich and incredibly opaque! Its rounded shape fits the eye area easily.
Jennifer H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Mac had been one of my favorites brands for everything in the makeup industry, is for all type of sking, good pigmentation
Paizlee A.
Sonora
This is so soft! It blends so too I love it it's kinda pricey for a brush but worth it!!! Really but it it's great