BY MAC COSMETICS

A full, dome-shaped brush created to blend and buff powder onto the skin for an immaculate finish. Excellent for all M∙A∙C powders and pigments. Brush handle features luxurious silver glitter with champagne gold accents and Mariah’s signature.

emily b.
this one o the best brushes Ive ever used or my makeup. id say that this brush is a little bit pricey but it is sooooo worth it. my  skin type is dry and this brush makes my makeup appled so smoothly. i bought this bush to try it out. i was very satisyed with my purchase.
Lauren M.
This is a nice, very soft brush that is great for all over blending and buffing. It is quite pretty and does not shed. It washes and dries great and has lasted a long time with little wear. The price is a bit high in my opinion.
Jessi M.
New York
These brush is amazingly the best. It literally blands pretty well and it puts the color right were you blending it at so I am in love it these brush and it's so smooth. It is easy to apply the products like I said these is my normally blush shadow or sometimes also for highliter.
Rebecca M.
It’s tooooo pretty to use. I like this brush but because of the packaging I find I don’t use it just to keep it nice and pretty. ( I know I’m a mess lol) but it works great. To seamlessly blend you blush, bronzer, contour together.
Amber M.
Bowling green, KY
I do love these however sometimes the texture of some of them wear down a lot quicker than what I would really like so it's kind of in the middle of is it worth the money or is it not
Nicole M.
Lomita, CA
This brush is so cute!!! Works great too! I originally purchased it only because it was Mariah Carey. I am so glad that I did.
Sara J.
New Britain
Ive used a few products by mariah.. for me it was a hit or miss. But i suppose i cant give a full blown review until i give them longer than a first wear test.
CAUGTH I.
Such a good brush it makes it easy to apply makeup  love it I have bought it has Christmas present for my family there so affordable and cute
Jeovani G.
Streamwood
Love using this with the bronzer in the collections gives me a settle bronzed look. The price wasn't all that but wasn't surprised
M P.
Fort Worth
LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush! Perfectly adds product and just love the way it feels while adding. Would recommend this!