BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Extra volume and curl are dramatically delivered with a bodacious brush for intense lay-down of product with excellent separation. The large diameter at the back of the brush gives a big, volumized look and the tapered front tip makes the inner corners easier to reach. Lasts 15 hours without flaking or smudging. Now in a limited-edition deep burgundy shade. Custom packaging in black with Diane’s signature in gold.

Arleene D.
Ontario , CA
Scarlett T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love this mascara. It makes my lashes look so full and colonized. My eye color is brown. I think it's definitely worth the splurge. I purchased mine from Sephora. I would repurchase for sure.
Yaniina R.
totowa
omg i love this product it is my favorite product ever. it is really good, i love everything about it but my favorite thing is that it is easy to apply and it has a really good price because it is perfect and of course i would recommend it to all my friends
Arrianna E.
Hoquiam
Perfect to make your eyelashes extra plump. It doesn't get clumpy and won't make your eyelashes clump together. It's a little pricey but worth it. And it last a very long time.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
This is probably just not my favorite mascara that I have ever tried. I didn't try it very long then just gave it to my sister because it just wasn't right for me. Seems to lump east and dry out faster than others
Madison I.
Colonial Heights, VA
This lipstick is ok personally I don't really like it but it is full coverage and it stays on all day but it's hard taking it off
YOSSY D.
Plainfield, NJ
Uno de mis productos favoritos su máscara y sus labiales líquidos matte favoritos para mi Mac tiene mucho productos muy buenos
Ladii S.
Camden
One of the best mascara's I've ever tried. There's not really any mac products I'm displeased with I love all mac products.
Anahi C.
This was such a great mascara the reaso that is is because it gives you exactly what you want volume but natural looking
Jordan S.
Mustang,oklhoma
I have really thin eyelashes and this helped so much they looked full and glowing, love the packaging to