M.A.C Cosmetics x Diane Kendal Kajal Crayon uploaded by Daïana M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Bold, full, saturated eye colour in one swipe that can be applied in the waterline. Colour intensity is bright, with wear that lasts throughout the day without running or smudging. The extremely soft and creamy liner provides excellent and even payoff in four bold shades. Custom packaging in matte black with Diane’s signature in gold.

M.A.C Cosmetics x Diane Kendal Kajal Crayon
  • "Bold Color, Color true, Creamy, Long wearing, so comfortable Even the softest eye pencil of any kind hurts my water line, I have lupus and sore eyes that swollen are one of the effects . kajal liners are also usually very messy and don't last worth a few hrs if that.I have bought a few items from this collection and read some other reviews about this particular item and the long wear effects. Let me tell you this kajal is a dream 1st off its super soft and gets right to my tight line and waterline without any discomfort at all I can't even feel it glide on. As far as wear time goes this baby stays in my tight line my whole work shift and just fades slightly in the outer corners of my waterline. I have no black runny mess like I usually do with eyeliner in general, I find pencil and kajal to almost always run under my lash line. This product is absolutely amazing, I hope Mac decides to make these a permanent fixture in there regular lineup. The color is super bold carbon like black and stays that way, this is quite an innovative product especially because I've never found a kajal in my over 20 years of wearing makeup that actually did the job it was supposed to. I'm going to buy a few more because these make my waterline happy (:♡♡♡" in 5 reviews
  • "I LOVE THESE EYELINERS. I think MAC is trying to step up their game again to keep in check with these other brands. These are creamy and amazing for the waterline and they actually set down and stay in place. " in 4 reviews
jasmine a.
Baltimore
Review for: Flourish Me Vibrant more...
I’m not a hundred percent sure what these were truly intended for but when I tried this product I actually used as a eyeshadow base my girlfriend and I were getting ready she had this in her kit and hadn’t used so I tried and it worked great for smooth but not to creamy and it allowed me to build a brighter color onto it so it’s a winner for me
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
So so sad that this product was only limited edition. I have a very aggravated waterline that does not behave ever that was until I tried this. I ordered two of the black shade and I wish I would have ordered 10 more. I love MAC cosmetics but just get so frustrated that every product I seem to love is only limited edition. Up until I started using this every liner out there when applied in my waterline just wouldn't stay. I don't know what kind of magic was in this but it was enough to tackle my waterline which is huge. I take a small brush from Wayne Goss and actually apply it that way, I used it to tightline as well as for the waterline. The result was amazing, I still can't find anything that even comes close to its staying power. I hope Mac will release this again and make it part of their permanent line because it is truly a life-changing product especially for people who have eyes that water like crazy.
sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Bold Color, Color true, Creamy, Long wearing, so comfortable
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
These crayons are so soft and easy to use. The color payoff is great and the teal colored one is my favorite. Even the packaging is cute. I would definitely recommend to anyone. I purchased mine online on the MAC website.
Brittany M.
Springfield, OH
Oh these are great. I have about 4 of these in my makeup box like purple, blue, brown and black. This stuff glides on your eyes very easily and its big so its easy to apply. I would highly recommend this.
Bindiya P.
M.A.C Cosmetics x Diane Kendal Kajal Crayon. This product is so pigmented and long lasting!! I bought this from one of the Mac Pro stores in my area and I'm glad I did. Highly recommend!!
Naomy R.
Florence , AZ
These crayons are very very smooth and highly pigmented! The color you chose a and see in the tube is exactly how it applies. Beautiful colors and like always I recommend Mac no matter what all their products are high quality
I like this eyeliner because it it smooth when u put it on also it is bold and very easy to use but one thing I don't like about it is that i wish I had more color options. I would buy this again because it is very easy to use and bold
Nicole G.
Santa Fe, NM
I absolutely love this product!! Mac always has such soft and creamy pencils that are so pigmented and long wearing!! The formula is one of the best!! It doesn't irritate the eyes at all!!
Lindsay M.
Warren, MI
I tried this in store and omg it's like butter , I plan on picking them up when I can because it's simply smooth and easy to work with. I love how bold the colors are and it stays for a long time.
Jennifer S.
Redding, CA
Is it waterproof?
Laura D.
Hey!! I'm looking for eyelashes..... I like Loreal eyelashes.... Is someone else, but a very good brand of eyelashes?
Gabby M.
Cottage Grove, MN
Is is worth the buy? Is it pigmented ?
Melissa A.
Bronx, NY
Hey guys I'm looking for crayons but all the crayons I've used didn't work out as planned should I get this one?
Alexus G.
Columbus, OH
Are the crayons extremely pigmented? I want a really bold eyeliners. Is the purple really purple or just a dark plum.