M.A.C Cosmetics X Chris Chang Prep & Prime Transparent Finishing Pressed Powder uploaded by Michelle B.

BY MAC COSMETICS

most outlandish fashion designer  puts an acid-soaked twist on her modern  M·A·C collection, featuring a vivid kaleidoscope  of cutting-edge colour, inspired by  the ancient Chinese art form Kunqu.  Surreal hues of Lipstick,  Cream Colour Base and Eye Shadow,  and specially designed packaging,  are saturated in her signature dramatic flair

Jenissa B.
Lancaster, PA
Mac has the best quality Make up ever, it can be very pricy which is a downfall but it keeps your makeup looking stunning all day long!! My save it very oily so you just have to be careful of what products to buy due to the price and your type of skin !
Persi M.
Takes away shine, just as it's intended to.  Quite a bit of fallout, but that might be because I tend not to use it with a light hand. Overall, I'd buy again...but I don't use it enough to warrant another purchase for quite a while!
Jakiyah A.
Birmingham
I love mac. If i was to recommend any make up products i highly recommend mac. Their make up isnt thick. It makes you look alive. They are pricey but its worth it. I would but this product more. I highly recommend this
Ashley w.
Bensalem , PA
I love this powder! It’s one of my favorites! The pros are that it is a bit shimmery and so easy to apply! I love it! I do believe there is sun protection in it, 15 spf. I would definitely buy this again!
CK H.
West Chester, OH
I bought this on EBay on a whim and it turned out to be one of the best products from MAC I ever bought. It's layerable and creamy--something I love when prepping my face for makeup. I would definitely buy it again!
Hannah S.
Pangburn, AR
I really enjoyed using this product. It was very effective for the price that I paid. This was my first time using the product but I would use this product again. I would also recommend this product to others.
Kylie D.
I totally recommend this product everything about this product is amazing and everything about it is the complete on break so I don't recommend this product because everything it has super cute packaging but I think it's limited-edition packaging bad totally recommend you go in and getting it right now because it is so easy
Felicia R.
Ludlow, MA
THIS WORKS WONDERS! I love this finishing powder! It is worth every penny! I use this product everyday and I will never replace it unless it retires then ill have to find something comparable or even better! I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends and family.
Mariela R.
London, ON
I love this product. This powder makes my face look so good. it is part of my make up routine now.  The packaging is amazing. I've been using it for 5 months and I like the result. It met all my expectations. I highly recommend it to those women who like a natural look.
pr i s c i l a ♥️ O.
Houston
Pretty light weight and blissful! Makes your skin feels light and soft. I didn't have it for a long time but it was nice! Wonderful packaging and very nicely wrapped. It was effective in my opinion. I would buy it again if I needed to. I reccomend this product 100%!