BY MAC COSMETICS

Now in 16 bold-as-you-dare shades. This lightweight whipped formula adds dense volume, extends length and creates curl, while conditioning for softness and flexibility. The gigantic moulded brush stores the right amount of mascara in three reservoirs for the maximum amount of mascara with each stroke, while keeping the lashes from clumping together. The tip of the brush allows for precision in accentuating lower lashes and small hairs at the corners of the eye. Extreme dimension that won't smudge, clump or flake. Special packaging features mascara tubes colour-matched to the product shade inside and graphic black and white sleeves with neon stripes.

• I'm looking for a really good mascara, but I'm a broke college kid....2 Answers
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love colored mascara! I wear glasses so anything that can make my eyes pop with little effort is a blessing. These mascaras are great! The wand type is my favorite and it elongates my lashes. I use a white primer when applying to boost the color and effect. The sky blue and the yellow so far are my favorites. The red is really hard to show up on my lashes because they are black so I just use it for added flair. If you can get a eye pencil to match the colors it helps really pop. I always get compliments when I wear these. I didn't give 5 stars because some of the colors don't show well on dark colored lashes. But overall you will be pleased!
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
I love love love these mascaras! I just started freelancing for mac & everyday we had to do different looks with the different colors. They're so fun, vibrant & super pigmented! The mascara formula is also amazing it takes your natural lashes to a different level. It's also sweat proof 😳! I'd highly recommend this product to others.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
Oh. My. God. I am so in love with these mascaras! Not only are they gorgeous and fun, but the formula is amazing. They make my lashes look super long, and they aren't clumpy at all. I bought 4 colors yesterday, and I really want more. I'm wearing two different colors on my upper and lower lashes today, and I'm excited about all of the awesome color combinations I can create. If you love bright make up, you need these in your life.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
I'm literally SO in love with these mascaras! Not for just the wands but because of the bright, vivid colors. It's hard to find a colored mascara that has great color payoff. Not only is the formula great but the colors ACTUALLY show up! They've been discontinued but if you can find these (brand new) I would pick them up. I'm obsessed with Muscle Tee and Hold For 10.
Rosalba M.
Rosalba M.
I really wanted to love this mascara but it's soooo heavy, my lashes get so clumsy and I know this is for volume but I'm not a fan of this extremely peanut butter feeling in my lashes, first product from mac that I hate! I tried to use this in every possible way but definitely not for me
Monica L.
Monica L.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE THE COLOR RANGES! It's sad that its Limited edition but anyways the mascaras are absolutely beautiful anyone can wear them! If you are looking to be adventurous but also on the fence about color at the same time try this stuff out! It doesn't clump and extends your natural lashes.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Love these!! For one the formula is amazing, makes your lashes really long and doesn't clump but still gives volume. The colored ones are just under $20. I also love the unique packaging on these. I will definitely try more colors.
Andrea l.
Andrea l.
Las Vegas, NV
Great formula, I love the brown because it's more Traditional. However the other colors are beautiful, I'm just not sure if they are worth the money and how would you wear them.
Halie W.
Halie W.
Buffalo, NY
I absolutely love the way my eyelashes look with this mascara I use it everyyyyyyyy day
The Curious F.
The Curious F.
Thetford,England
Hi there! Today I will be reviewing the Mac In Extreme Dimension Lash mascara. I have been using this mascara for about 4 months and let me say that this is probably the best mascara that I have ever bought. This mascara is the average price for high quality mascaras at £19.50. For some people this might be quite expensive, but trust me this is one of the best quality mascaras out there! It's super easy to apply, the formula has a rich pigmentation that comes in a variety of colours. With this mascara you don't even need to apply falsies, the wand is packed with little bristles that offer nicely spaced out lashes and give a volumizing effect. The texture is increasingly smooth and doesn't get clumpy, I used to have to apply two coats of other branded mascara, but with this one I only need to apply a single coat in the morning and I'm good to go through out the whole day. Overall, I am really happy with my purchase and I would definitely recommend it and I would buy it again.

Bye Lovelies!
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
I'm looking for a really good mascara, but I'm a broke college kid... is MAC worth it?