MAC Cosmetics Work It Out Chromagraphic Pencil uploaded by Rhianna B.

BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, soft-point pencil for use as a liner or to outline and define designs. Provides a bold, intensely smooth application with a well-defined, pigment-rich line. Special packaging features graphic black and white sleeves with neon stripes.

MAC Cosmetics Work It Out Chromagraphic Pencil
  • "I just purchased the magenta shade and it is gorgeous. These pencils are very pigmented and can be shown with a simple swipe. You can use on the waterline, as eyeliner, and lip liner. I love that it's multi use and the colors are bright and perfect for spring and summer." in 3 reviews
Ariella W.
Hedgesville, WV
Excellent product. I love the smoothness. I love the brand. The packaging is easy to open, and looks nice. It lasts a long time, I have no complaints. Definitely easy to use, and works with my daily routine. I would recommend this to all who love a good liner.
Priya S.
San Diego, CA
Love using these as a base for shadow but using them as eyeliner can be difficult because they really do not set. The color payoff is amazing and they are incredibly creamy but they smudge when used in the waterline or under the lash line.
Graci H.
Chicago
Such a fun way to wear a pop of color! These creamy pencils are great for all areas of the face to create colorful eye look or even a fun creative lip! I love to guff these pencils out onto my eyelid to create a colorful shadow base.
Katresa P.
Long Beach, CA
Megan L.
Chromagraphic pencils are fun and full of color. Very smooth and creamy, easy to apply. I don't use them often because who needs all these crazy colors on a regular basis? I just like them to be on hand when I get creative!
Peyton C.
I like the color and how it goes on. It needs to last a little longer thought, I felt that it faded/smudged relatively soon after I put it on, and for how much it costs I feel that it should last much loner.
Mariah J.
Flint, MI
I use these when I want to do a bold eye look and not use just black liner. I love the packaging and these colors are very vibrant and pigmented. I gave 4 stars because they don't sharpen well to me
Kayley Marie O.
Vallejo , CA
These are good if you wanna step out of your comfort zone. They have the high quality you always receive from MAC but my basic taste in makeup found it difficult to incorporate these into my routine.
Kitana J.
Bronx, NY
Fun color that has great variety for anyone of any skin complexion it has bold great unique colors and very soft to the touch gentle on the eyes or even can be used on lips.
Susane M.
Oak Park, IL
This is a product that I like a lot. I love the brand! However, for the past few months I am educating myself about cruelty free cosmetics. I am really concerned about it and I've been notice that most of the cosmetics do not care about preserving and protecting animals from pain, suffering and tests.I am starting to say no for brands that support labs with cruelty to animals!