BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Fashionably false in look, but honestly real, this mascara's key benefits of volume and curl are matched by a dramatically exaggerated end look. The unique edge: The ultra-thickening formula in combination with the plush-'em-up action of its unique...

M.A.C Cosmetics Volume False Lashes Mascara
  • "This mascara is really nice considering that I love M.A.C itself. It doesn't leave your eyelashes clumpy. It does gives your lashes a lot of volume and that's something I love about it. Give this product a try." in 25 reviews
  • "With one one coat it makes your eye lashes look long and fuller amd also waterproof. Love it " in 6 reviews
  • "Great e everyday mascara!! If your looking for a mascara that gives you extra full extra long lashes then skip this one. I wanted a mascara that simply highlights my already full long lashes but doesn't go crazy for everyday wear and this is perfect. I can put this on with a simple everyday face and still look polished but very natural. Absolutely no clumping and the wand is perfect. It's also waterproof and stays put most of the day. I would so reapply after 10 hours or so. It may be a little pricey but compared to drugstore mascaras that make you look like you are going to a party at 8 am I rather pay the extra for a clean, natural, bright eyed look." in 5 reviews
  • "Love the way it makes my eyelashes look, thicker and fuller. Doesn't weigh my lashes down. It's a little expensive but I will be buying it again. " in 4 reviews
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
This is my favorite mascara I first tried it in a sample from ulta and I loved how it gave me so much volume and definitely gave me false lashes effect. It's super lost lasting and gives me good length as well. I get mine extreme black. And usually runs about $24 at the mac store M.A.C Cosmetics False Lashes Mascara
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
This mascara was a huuuge disappointment for me. It was thick, black black, and volumizing, BUTTT it dried out super fast and was so horribly clumpy. It also really irritates my eyes causing them to constantly water, burn, and itch, but clumps were falling in to my eyes. It didnt lengthen my lashes at all, in fact, it seemed to shorten them.
Jennifer H.
Collinsville, VA
I love the volume and intensity I get from this mascara! Only reason I took off a star is because if I'm not careful, it can get a little clumpy and it also takes a long time to get it fully off with an eye makeup remover.
Amanda M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
A perfect mascara. This makes my lashes look full and long and holds a curl all day without smudging. I use this mascara with a layer of Benefit's They're Real and it makes my eyelashes look insane. It's slightly difficult to get off, but I can deal with that since it has such good staying power.
Brianna S.
Liverpool, NY
WONDERFUL MASCARA. My mom bought this mascara and the first time I tried it was when she gave it to me and oh my god it's incredible. Separates, volumizes does not flake and lasts for a good amount of time. Also is not a pain to get off at the end of the day. I recommend this for sure.
Bethany L.
Frostburg
This mascara is AMAZING! My lashes looked so long just from one coat. I wore it all day and it never flaked off or smudged. The one I have isn’t even waterproof! The price is a little high, but it’s really worth it.
Kennedy A.
isla vista
I like this mascara. Doesn’t apply clumpy and I like the application brush. Doesn’t make lashes look clumpy. Stays well and doesn’t spread to under eye too badly.
Jenna S.
Lancaster
Love this mascara! Makes my lashes long and voluminous and doesn’t clump which is fantastic. It’s a gorgeous jet black and is super affordable. I’d highly recommend!
Jess M.
This was a really great mascara but what I remembered the most about it was that it lengthened and it was very very black. I think if you’re looking for a higher end mascara that does exactly those things then it’s perfect
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I really like the applicator brush and the formula. It gives my lashes volume and length both. However, my experience at the store left a lot to be desired. I will only be ordering Mac online from now on.
Catherine K.
Does this product clump at all?
Haley W.
White City, OR
Are these painful? Are they hard to apply? My friend says they clump and are painful so I am wondering before I buy.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
I love a new mascara. Does this actually create the false lash effect??
Makayla R.
Lufkin, TX
Does this actually work!
Molly M.
Dana Point, CA
Is this waterproof, or come in waterproof? Also I notice with lengthening mascara they microfibers tend to fall off into my eyes, will this do it?