BY MAC COSMETICS #12 in Lipstick

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Viva Glam Lipstick - Now in select stores - Click here for locations!Formulated to shade, define, and showcase the lips. Hundreds of hues, high-fashion textures. The iconic product that made MAC famous. - Viva Glam Lipstick

Reviews (2091)
Buy on ULTA
  • "I love this line. I think it stays well and has a creamy finish! I have it in pinks and reds and think that those are great colors too" in 72 reviews
  • "Such cute packaging and such a nice lipstick. The texture is smooth and you won't need a lip primer. I'd suggest a lip liner but otherwise it's five stars. Long lasting but I'd say if you eat anything oily, you'll need to reapply." in 68 reviews
Julia V.
San Francisco, CA
MAC is a classic brand... at one point in time I wore ONLY Mac makeup.... but now? Well we all know it’s fallen out of touch with society a bit. I don’t care so much for it anymore. The foundations make me break out and the products that are high quality are priced way above the grand majority of actually higher quality products from other brands. Like, reality check. Lower your prices. Your brand respect isn’t what it used to be, but your prices are??? That’s not really going to work. That being said, this is a great lipstick. I still have a few from probably about a decade ago. Not increasingly moisturizing, but they are classics, the formula is solid, and the shades are clear winners.
Ariana G.
Palmdale, CA
Absolutely beautiful plummy shade that works well across a range of skin tones - I’m on the lighter spectrum of medium and love it just as much as a friend with a much deeper complexion. The color applies smoothly and isn’t overly drying, so it’s pleasant to wear even if the wear time isn’t as long as the more drying liquid lipsticks that are everywhere these days. Also love the entire Viva Glam program and the great work they do - great job MAC!
Emily G.
Swansea, MA
I think we all know Mac lipsticks have been notorious for being a go to brand for lipsticks. I never hear many complaints and I have bought dozens over the years. I love the packaging it has always been classy. I still think Mac lives up to having fantastic lipsticks. Only thing you need to learn are finishes of lipsticks (matte, Creme, Frost) . Going to the Mac counter itself if a whole different story. Some stores can be very judgemental and if you walk in not in perfect makeup your almost ignored. But go to the counter just swatch the lipsticks and buy them online, just don’t even bother with the people that work there. Way better for social anxiety anyway. Just say you want to swatch them and maybe try some on but just be careful and know it is a intimidating environment for anxious people. Sorry for the rant,  but the people that work there are a hit or miss.
🦋 C.
it was so easy to glide on ! very good product :) i highly recommend for this lipstick . MAC has very good formulas for lipsticks and again i highly recommend this product . its very good to use on days u wanna go natural or days you want to look a little more baddie type of look .
Jasmine W.
MAC lipsticks are always my favorite. This one in particular goes on very well and smooth. I also love the color of the lipstick it’s sort of a red tone to it mixed with a brown. I like it because I feel as though the color is interchangeable between seasons. It can go well with fall looks but it can also go well with summer outfits. The lipstick is a little pricy for some, but it is well worth it. I recommend it to everyone looking for a solid simple shade.
shelsea m.
Pembroke Pines, Fl
This lipstick smells amazing, and the formula is pretty good, but of course it could be better. Honestly, I’m surprised Ariana Grande chose this color for her collection, but it is stunning. The color looks amazing on, but I recommend using it with a lip liner, or else it’ll get everywhere. However, after a while, my lips looked cracked and it started to fade around the center of my lips.
Teisha R.
Morgan City, LA
LOVE THIS COLOR!! It's very pretty. I like the feel of the product on my lips too. Great value for the price. It's long lasting and I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. MAC doesn't disappoint when it comes to lipstick quality or shade variety!
Melania M.
Shoreview
I think this is one of the best colors in the collection. This is such a high pigmented color. This packaging is so amazing if you would of dropped it it would of stayed in perfect conditions. I do makeup on instagram my account is loyaltyme_1 but i use this color everyday. This color looks super dark but when u apply it it’s lighter and has a glossy finish.
Alba S.
Humble, TX
Ive been a Mac fan for years and they didn’t disappoint with this collection. They’re very pigmented and smooth. They shine and have a slight glitter to them that I really like. They’re also not matte which I appreciated. They last a long time and I hope they come out with more colors.
Kat A.
Long Island, NY
M.A.C Cosmetics Viva Glam Lipstick I am so obsessed with this color! I love colors that are similar to my natural lips and this is close to it but for days where I want to show I’m wearing lipstick! The color is a plum like but not too dark more towards a mauvey shade I would say. It’s absolutely gorgeous and for the price, you really can’t go wrong!
Ariana A.
Walla Walla, WA
I want to try this lipstick

back