BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Taraji P. Henson’s VIVA GLAM Lipstick. Her matte fuchsia with pearl shade of our iconic M∙A∙C Lipstick formula. Flaunt your confidence and panache. Wear it alone or under Lipglass / VIVA GLAM Taraji P. Henson. Since 1994, every cent from the selling price of M·A·C VIVA GLAM Lipstick and Lipglass has gone toward helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Limited-edition packaging features Taraji’s signature. Pro discount is not applicable.

M.A.C Cosmetics VIVA GLAM Taraji P. Henson Lipstick
  • "This is such a gorgeous lipstick mac lipsticks are amazing I never question about the quality because I have never been disappointed it's creamy it's long lasting I would definitely buy over and over again and I recommend everyone to try it out" in 24 reviews
Melissa P.
Saint louis
It was perfect didn’t have a lot of smudges it was easy to apply and easy to come off  M.A.C Cosmetics Viva Glam Lipstick  It was nice I’m glad the lady offer me a sample to see how I like it she wrap it great I used it multiple times in different colors I’m going to buy more and start my makeup up collection over with more Mac products
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Taraji P. Henson's Viva Glam is a matte fuchsia with pearl in M·A·C's iconic lipstick formula.

What it does: Every cent of the selling price of Viva Glam goes toward helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Its limited-edition packaging features Taraji's signature. It’s a beautiful shocking fuchsia that’s highly Pigmented and stays put wing rub off. I wore it for hours and didn’t need to reapply it after eating or drinking. It actually stained my lips a little. It’s a matte but it didn’t leave my lips extremely dry which is a plus for a matte textured lipstick. At $17.50 it’s a good price not too expensive and will last a long time. The color will compliment any skin tone and will look good on any woman and any age.
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
I f*cking LOVE Taraji P. Henson!!!!! Sis is EVERYTHING! Not to mention I love MAC and Viva Glam line as well!! MAC’s Viva Glam line supports HIV/AIDS funding/research so that is a plus for me. This color is absolutely AMAZING an be worn for EVERY occasion! I get so many compliments when I wear this! I love MAC and will continue to buy from this brand for the rest of my life!!!
viry h.
its so good this lipstick i love it is my favorite store to buy makeup i love sephora go buy there is so much cool makeup that u are going to love!!! [product:sephora-favorites-trending:-beauty's-most-coveted]
Patera E.
Irmo, SC
Taraji is one of my favorite actresses so I couldn’t wait to try her MAC lipstick. Honestly, I was not really impressed. Ruby Woo is still my favorite in the red family. I was underwhelmed. I think you’re just paying for the name. It’s just an ordinary red.  Othing extraordinary.
demi p.
Reno , NV
Small collection but decent colors , i can’t get away with all of them because of my cool skin tone but they are definitely worth the money and the packaging is beautiful, this was my first time using it and i would definitely buy it again if they come out with a better color range
Caakefaace F.
Sacramento, CA
I really loved the color of this lipstick! I love shades of pink. It was really easy to apply on my lips, which i appreciate and i would have to reapply a bit after eating or drinking anything. I would definitely repurchade this item! I liked it the shade alot.
DeVonna P.
Lithonia, GA
Mac knew exactly what they were doing when they created this vibrant swatch in collaboration Tarajii P. Henson. The lipstick is not super matte like they describe it to be which I am not such a fan of. I definitely have to bloat to get rid of the glossy look.
Amanda G.
Tucson , AZ
This is a great collection the lipstick is pink all over. It has Taraji's signature and it's a matte finish with a soft consistency, it's easy to apply. This lipstick off so fast all day long I only reapply it 2 times a day. It's great for fair skin tones.
Remy L.
Deltona, FL
The pigment to this lipstick is to die for, it went above and beyond my expectations, i bought this lovely shade at saphora, it was my first time using it & i will buy it again & again. I have viva la glam 1 & 2 now this was an awesome collaboration 💄♥️
Eu nunca testei esse baton mais já amei
Britnee J.
It's not long lasting but there are ways to extend the wear. I would recommend lining and filling in your lips with a pencil first. Once you have done that apply the lipstick. Use a lipstick setter AFTER you have applied the lipstick.
There are more colors
Carolina M.
Córdoba
I like this lipstick! It has a lovely color, is It long lasting? I would love to try it!
Yamila A.
POSADAS MISIONES
amo el maquillaje sinceramente me encantaria prober todos no importa de que marca sea..