M.A.C Cosmetics Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Tinted Lipglass uploaded by Hodra Vanessa S.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Miley Cyrus s shade of VIVA GLAM Lipglass. Her super-sexy hot pink hue with sparkling pearl shimmer in M A C s much-loved Lipglass formula. Wear it alone or with a Lipstick. Every cent of the selling price goes toward helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Limited-edition packaging features Miley s signature. Pro discount is not applicable.

• What's your zodiac sign? Mines Capricorn ♑ M.A.C Cosmeti...4 Answers
Michelle S.
Ambler, PA
I had the opportunity to try this lipstick out from an event I went to, and I was shocked at how soft it was on my lips. I don't normally look good with reds, but this was a vivid matte red and it was beautiful!
Alta F.
Niskayuna
I bought this because I have a major crush on Miley Cyrus but I fell in love with this shortly afterwards! Fun color, love the shimmer, and it smells absolutely divine. Love it!
Luciana T.
Philadelphia, PA
So I bought the miley cyrus lip gloss a while back. It is definitely not an every day look. It is more of a hot pink and very glossy with a sparkly shimmer to it. I got it at a mac counter in macy's while a makeup artist was doing my whole face for me and used that one to complete my look for the event I had that night so I bought it so that I could reapply it throughout the night. Other than that I have not really found much of a use for it.
Jada B.
OH MY GOSH!!!! This lip "glass" is to die for. It is really shiny and gives an AMAZING glossy effect to whatever color you have chosen underneath. You can get the slightly tinted ones or the clear glass, all are worth a shot! I loved it, and the price isnt bad for the product youre getting. Love it!
Kristen D.
Old Bridge, NJ
Viva Glam is my favorite makeup cause to support. I love both of the Miley releases and have backups of them. Formula is great and not sticky for long but lasts a good amount of time. I hope some day they do limited runs of all the Viva Glams ever released so I can get my hands on more.
Kosmic K.
Cullman, AL
My favorite product from Mac. Miley Cyrus is my favorite role model. This looks great on my lips. Makes them so kissable and juicy. I love this product. But this is the only makeup product that I love from Mac. I do not approve of the company Mac. This is the only product I approve of.
Nani C.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE THIS LIPGLASS COLOR PLEASE BRING IT BACK!! I got it when it was on limited release, and the glitter pigment in this shade is absolutely beautiful, and it's a cute hot pink that is perfectly transparent enough to showcase a significant variety of other shades.
Kristin B.
seattle, WA
The best bright orange lip glass ever. Really great quality, MAC lip glass is my fave of all time. Nice and bright, and medium opacity. Viva Glam is great, all the money goes to a good cause. Decent price, will keep buying these Viva Glam lip glasses.
Joanna P.
CDA
Super cute vibrant color with ton of pigment! Also very glossy without being goopy or sticky! I love all the MAC lipglass colors! I would buy more colors when they come out.
Christina H.
Chincoteague, VA
I have the MAC viva glam Miley lip glass and lipstick. I'm w repeat user as I love Mac products. It's easy to use the lipstick is creamy. The lip glass isn't too sticky. I bought it at a MAC counter in Macy's.