M.A.C Cosmetics Viva Glam Lipstick

Every Cent Of The Selling Price Of Viva Glam Is Donated To The M·a·c Aids Fund. Discounts Do Not Apply.
In 1994, M·a·c Introduced Viva Glam, An Outspoken Deep Red. In 1997, Viva Glam Ii Was Created – A Pinked Mauve. Viva Glam Iii, A Foxy Brown Plum, Launched In 2000. Viva Glam Iv, A Heartful Rose Charged With Gold, Was Introduced In 2002. In 2004, Viva Glam V Made Its Debut – A Pure Neutral Pink With A Lustre Finish. The Newest Viva Glam Vi Is A Warm Terracotta-plum With A Pearl Finish. Every Cent Of The Selling Price Goes Toward Helping Women, Men And Children Living With And Affected By Hiv/Aids.

It is a good product? Have everyone try it? 🎀🎀
Anyone have experience with these lipsticks?
Is it good product and stay on for a long time ?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Viva Glam Lipstick!
Product Highlights
“The packaging says matte but I would call this a satin finish. The color is beautiful and the lipstick is very creamy. Mac lipsticks are my favorite.” in reviews
“This lipstick it's a must have in my bag. It's an all year round product for me. I love how smooth and long lasting it is. It's a mazing it truly is my MVP of all products. I'm a true believer that a red lipstick is a must in our lip collections. It's all about finding a match that works for ur skin tone and I love this one. I can literally just wear the lipstick I can feel more sexy. Truly my MVP. ” in reviews
“Awesome color payoff too.” in reviews
“What a great way to buy limited colors of Mac lipsticks while supporting a great cause.” in reviews
“Great color, your lips wont feel sticky Remember that viva glam are for a good cause and all the money will go to mac aids foundation.” in reviews
Houston
Review for: Viva Glam IV
I LOVE THIS COLOR. My absolute favorite lipstick of all time. It is a mauve-rose color. Very natural and subtle look to it. It is not nude but I wear it as often as I would a nude color because it it goes with everything. This has been the only lipstick that I've used completely. I'm down to this tiny little stump and won't throw it away because I haven't been able to find this shade again. If you find this color GET IT, you will be so thankful you did!
Antelope, CA
M.A.C Cosmetics Viva Glam Lipstick uploaded by Brandon W.
Review for: Viva Glam II, Viva Glam I
First off, I love these lipsticks! 100% of the proceeds goes to the MAC viva glam fund! It helps those living with the HIV/AIDS virus get safe sex kits, they donate to other organizations that help fund direct care, educational programs, and prevention programs. They not only look great, but the proceeds go towards an AMAZING cause. I used it for a halloween look I did on the lips and topped it with a red eye shadow. It stayed on literally all day!
Los Angeles
I love MAC and I wanted to love the Glam Lipstick I purchased in Red for my birthday. I mean by birthday is New Year’s Day and I wanted a pop of color to ring in the New Year in CDMX! This was not the right fit for me, their was no pop it was lame and dull and wore off really quickly leaving me sorta red tainted lips. Yuck! Needless to say I returned it immediately. The search continues for that perfect red lip.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Viva Glam II
This lipstick is the perfect nude for many skin tones! The tone can easily go with so many different lip liners allowing you the option of multiple looks and can also be layered with other lipsticks to switch up your look. The perfect amount of hydration plus long wearing makes this lipstick a go-to for me. Plus, 100% goes to support men women and children living with or affected by HIV/AIDS!
Rio Rancho , NM
Review for: Viva Glam I
This is my absolute favorite viva glam lipstick from Mac ever. This color is stunning and I love the sparkly packaging that it has been coming in since they revamped everything. And the fact that The funds go to help the Mac AIDS foundation means the world to me, that is a charity very close to my heart. AIDS research is much needed and I love working for a company that attributes to that
Sacramento
Review for: Viva Glam III
This is the perfect universally flattering plum. I keep this one in my makeup bag all the time. The formula feels nice on the lips. I still have color on my lips at the end of the day even if I don’t touch up-better than some more expensive long wearing lipsticks. As long as MAC keeps Viva Glam III and my other fav Love Child, I will forgive them for discontinuing Tajari P Henson and Pop Mode Lipglass. M.A.C Cosmetics Viva Glam Lipstick M.A.C Cosmetics Viva Glam Taraji P. Henson Lipglass
Philadelphia, PA
This product wears nicely, it lasted me a while. I can sincerely say that all my Mac lipsticks have always lasted me a long time. My wish is that MAC will not test on animals anymore, my new awareness of the price of beauty has made me more conscious about what is in my lipstick or makeup in general. I Love MAC products and I can’t wait for the new wave of innovation!
Kailua Kona, HI
Purchased at: Macy's
I love love loveee the viva glam v. It’s my go to. It’s my lips but so much better. It’s an easy color to wear with practically anything. It’s more of that nudey brown mauve. Very flattering on a lot of different skin tones. My only complaint is that by the end of the night my lips are so dehydrated. But with a bit of lip balm underneath it does help.
Killeen
M.A.C Cosmetics Viva Glam Lipstick uploaded by Andrea C.
Me gustan mucho mis labial rojo frambuesa que tengo en verdad es un labial que hace que tus labios se vean siempre con un terminado bello ❤️ y aún seco te deja un color bien bonito en ellos, no son fáciles de conseguir pues ya lo he estado buscando y nada ☹️
Borger, TX
Review for: Viva Glam I
Red lipsticks are my thing. I’m picky about them. If I’m going to wear a bold red lip, it has to stand out - in a good way. Viva Glam 1 is a good red. It’s a deep red, and it’s not too blue or too orange. It’s matte but not overly drying. I love that the proceeds from these lipsticks go to help those with HIV/AIDS.

138 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Edmonton
il y a 4 mois
Isabela T. • il y a 9 jours
i dont understand what the question is? Are you askong if its a good product? If yes, then the answer is overall yes.