BY MAC COSMETICS

Ariana Grande's shade of VIVA GLAM Lipstick. Her fresh and cheeky matte orchid pink in our iconic Lipstick formula. Wear it alone or under Lipglass / VIVA GLAM Ariana Grande 2. Every cent of the selling price goes toward helping women, men and children...

• Is a Matte finish? Thanks 1 Answers
  • I wish they would come out with more Nudes in Viva Glam I...1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Viva Glam Ariana Grande Lipstick
  • "I love this shade it's my perfect bold pinky purple shade . It's bold but not neon or pepto looking pink on me I love the shade and formula . It's a matte but it feels so creamy it last also I highly recommend this shade if you can still find it" in 11 reviews
  • "This product is beautiful! It goes on great and is perfect on the lips. The luster of this lipstick is amazing! It goes great with a gloss and liner! This lipstick is also good for a date night or simple night out with the girls! It's long lasting and easy to reapply!" in 11 reviews
Megan H.
Bartlett, TN
Now the color can turn you off at first because it's so bright and vibrant, but trust me it's more wearable than it looks. I have very pale skin, and it looks great. Even a little more muted than it does in the pictures, and how you apply it is everything. It's a beautiful color for the spring and summer season, and the quality is superb. The signature vanilla cupcake smell isn't overwhelming and is lovely. This color isn't patchy, the formula is great, and this shade looks great on a variety of skin tones. This collaboration with Ariana Grande was just as good as the first. Remember to save your packaging and return it to the MAC counter to get a free item.
J S.
Buffalo
I love all of my MAC lipsticks. I originally purchased a similar color in their retromatte formula, but it was painful. So I returned the retromatte for the Ariana shade, and it was a great choice. Like other MAC lipsticks, the formula smells of vanilla and is creamy. The shade is unique and I love it. Plus, the limited edition packaging is so fun!
Anyssa R.
This is a very bright lipstick, it is perfect for a day out shopping because it is very long lasting. The only thing I did not like about this product is it stains your lips and, it is a little pricey. But I would recommend it because it is definitely worth it!!!
Stacy E.
Andrews
This was a very brightly colored lipstick.  I loved it but wish I chose a different color choice.  It went on smoothly and lasted mostly all day until I ate a meal, but then I would just reapply.  Overall, I was very satisfied with this product and I’ve always loved this brand.
Shaih Si K.

Bold Color, Color true, Long wearingThis red is stunning-the finish is very matte with gold pearl. The lasting power is incredible. It can stand up to any of my longwearing liquid lipsticks. I'm in love.... Definitely a great addition to your makeup collection
Kayla P.
Medina, OH
I really like the M.A.C Cosmetics Viva Glam Ariana Grande Lipstick a lot. I purchased this product a year ago and I still sometimes use it, just not a lot because the color is really pretty, but it’s really dark. It’s really pigmented and easy to use I really like it! Packaging is really cute with her signature on the inside of the tube.
Brittney H.
Wade
I love all of Mac’s collaborations they do with other brands or celebrities. The packaging on all of their collaborations are always so cute and different. Not to mention I love the hot pink lipstick itself and how it goes with the limited edition pink packaging.
Danica V.
It was pigmented like every Mac lipstick, however the color wasn’t my favorite. The packaging was gorgeous, and seemed to be very on theme. It was easy to apply and lasted most of the day. It was priced at every usual Mac lipstick price, so if your into the color I would highly recommend this product to you.
Amber Rose B.
Murfreesboro
I loooooooooooove this lipstick so much. I would definitely get a lip liner because application can be patchy without but the color is beautiful. Very sexy packaging. I would definitely recommend it and if you are an Ariana Grande fan that is a plus too.
Santi
Could rave about this product enough! Never though I “needed” a Mac lipstick until I heard Ariana was collating with Mac, this was my first ever Mac lipstick and I have no regrets, such a beautiful color, so unique and bold
Lillian R.