BY MAC COSMETICS

Effective lips and magic for instant glitter. Enjoy the colors with five different tone options, including the exclusive Rio Grande Romance. This all-in-one product has the comfort of a lip moisturizer, the shine of a rinse aid and the perfect application of a lip. Thanks to its sub-openable applicator, there is no need for pencil sharpening. Graphics with special packages that carry geometric patterns.

M.A.C Cosmetics Vibe Tribe Patent Polish Lip Pencil
  • "This lip pencil is heaven. Where do I even begin describing it! It’s Good value and not too pricey. The Packaging is so cute and just made me want to buy it even more. Definitely long lasting and I would definitely buy this product again and again" in 3 reviews
Tamanna M.
Such a cute packaging! Really digging Macs new lip products. Really liked the product. Was a little pricey but overall a great product. Very easy to apply and would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone looking for that vibrant kick!
Naomy _.
Miami
Beautiful product. Gorgeous packaging. It certainly packs a punch with color. This formula is so delicious and can well be considered a chapstick gloss. Anyone that wants something long lasting however, will not be pleased with this.
Maggie C.
Russellville, AL
This product is so fun and vibrant. I love the way it applies and gives my lips a small amount of color. The product met my expectations. It is easy to apply and use. I would recommend to others! Get this product!
Isyss M.
Too be honest I love this product very smooth application although it is kinda hard to apply do to the round tip . Also it is very bright and little pigment .over all I would buy this lip pencil again it has not let me down so far.
Emily G.
Clemmons
This looked a lot better online than when I bought. However I ordered online and was sent to me nicely. It wasn’t a good color for me but looks great on my mom. I wouldn’t buy it again for my self but maybe in a different color
Catie C.
Braselton, GA
Love this stuff. It stays on for a long time and doesn’t make my lips feel dried out. I would recommend to anyone and I would 100% buy again. You definitely get what you paid for. Lovvvveeee itttttt
I like these product,  ‘cause it’s my favorite  product I’ve been looking it everywhere but I couldn’t found one like this. These are one of the best lipstick and I love those kind of colors I can wear anything with it ‘cause it goes with it so I love it😍
Alexis B.
Bergenfield , NJ
This product is amazing! My lips have never been softer! I love the smell and I love how you bus product keeps my lips heathy! This exceeded my expectations and I would refer to a friend. I also love the packaging.
Jessica S.
Aurora, CO
Although I tend to lean towards gloss, I love this lipstick.  French Kiss is the perfect neutral brown. It has good staying power without being drying. Even though it's in pencil form, (Chubby,) it has a little sheen to it. It's become one of the lipsticks I use most when I want a little color.
Kalee C.
maynardville
I’m just going to type random suggest words.
Hey honey going honey I’ll see y’all in there love ya hey boo I wanna know that I love you too lol I love you so I’ll talk ya soon lol I’m just gonna I wanna I’m just