BY MAC COSMETICS

Full Description:
Lose Control And Imagine Yourself In Lips Painted Reckless Shades Of Red And Coral, Or A Flash Of Gold. Five Hues, Five High-fashion Textures. The Iconic Product That Made M∙a∙c Famous. Special Packaging With Graphic Geometric Patterns Woven In Eye-catching Hues.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Amplified: Cream Finish
  • Frost: Frost Finish
  • Lustre: Semi-gloss Finish
  • Matte: Matte Finish
  • Satin: Semi-matte Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

M.A.C Cosmetics Vibe Tribe Collection Lipstick
  • "Vibrant, long lasting color. Super easy to apply. Not a color I would use everyday, but great for a fun night out. " in 20 reviews
  • "First of all the packaging on this product is too die for!!! These came in five shades and five different textures which I thought was such a cute idea for a lipstick collection. 1. Arrowhead is a nude, pink that is the perfect matte lippie that I fell in love with. 2. Pure Vanity is a peachy nude with a sheer finish. This color is definitely one you will have to apply several times to get the color to show. 3. Tanarama is a golden shimmer that would definitely not be a color you will want to wear alone but would look good over a nude lipstick. 4. Hot Chocolate was more of a plum brown satin lipstick that is honestly the most beautiful shade out of all them. 5. Painted sunset is a amplified cream that is more of a bright red orange color with a gloss finish. These are definitely worth the price. " in 16 reviews
Heather S.
I love mac lipsticks to begin with. Every one I've tried is so creamy and I actually love the smell. These in particular were great, long lasting, and the packaging is to die for. I highly recommend MAC lipstick.
Klára Š.
There is one big problem with those lipsticks. Darker shades aren't dark at all. It's definetly possible to see-through. Anyway, the lighter shades are ok. And big plus is the packaging.
Elle J.
Review for: Painted Sunset more...
Love this color but you need a lip liner because the formula fades unevenly on the lips. It's more of a spring/ summer color because it compliments a tan and is quite bright. I had trouble with it settling into the fine lines and aging the lips. I recommend a primer.
Yaneyri G.
Miami , FL
puedo decir sin temor que MAC cosmetics vibe tride coleccion es uno de los mejores labiales que existen, no reseca tus labios, le deja un acabado uniforme y no deja una sensación pegajosa en tus labios, siempre los uso y estoy muy feliz con ello.
Ashley H.
Soquel, CA
I did not like the collection overall. But the lipstick I found to be the worst. They were all very bright and super drying. The colors exposed every little line mark you have on your lips and overall where very unflattering. I do not find them worth it at all
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Loved this collection and packaging. Hot chocolate is one of my favorites for the fall. I bought most of this collection and was not disappointed. It has lots of neutrals with pops of colors thrown in to create a beautiful vibe.
Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I'm just personally not a Mac Lip fan. The colors are vibrant, the packaging is amazing, but it just doesn't do anything for me. Maybe the colors don't set well with my skin tone, or the formula used to make them just don't work, but i'm just not a fan.
Dana A.
Seattle, WA
I enjoy MAC lipsticks and I thought the packaging of this was super cute. I have a nude color that I don't particularly like to wear by itself but I like to mix it with other colors. MAC lipsticks are pretty long lasting for me and I typically don't have to reapply too many times in a day. I would recommend.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Arrowhead, Pure Vanity more...
This was a gorgeous collection and the packaging itself was adorable! I was obsessed with it when I first laid eyes on this line. As always, the lipsticks are just like their regular lipsticks which is amazing. They go on smoothly, don't bleed and blend easily if you're going for an ombre lip. They have the iconic MAC vanilla scent which is delicious!
Paola M.
San Diego, CA
Love the color selection in this collection. They are so pretty and pigmented. My lips do not get dry at all. Good value and good price. Super easy to apply. A little goes a long way. Definitely recommend these.
Sarah B.
Princeton, WV
In so in love with this color! Is the color long lasting? And does it go on smoothly?
Nalanie S.
Bronx, NY
Does the color last with these lipsticks?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Que opinas de este labial? Es de gran duracion? Tiene buena pigmentacion?