BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Vibe Tribe Collection Lipstick, Painted Sunset

Jordan C.
I got one of the lipsticks from the vibe tribe collection and it's a very champagne nude with a glitter effect! It's perfect to top over a liquid lip or just for a softer lip look
Heather S.
I love mac lipsticks to begin with. Every one I've tried is so creamy and I actually love the smell. These in particular were great, long lasting, and the packaging is to die for. I highly recommend MAC lipstick.
Klára Š.
There is one big problem with those lipsticks. Darker shades aren't dark at all. It's definetly possible to see-through. Anyway, the lighter shades are ok. And big plus is the packaging.
Elle J.
Review for: Painted Sunset more...
Love this color but you need a lip liner because the formula fades unevenly on the lips. It's more of a spring/ summer color because it compliments a tan and is quite bright. I had trouble with it settling into the fine lines and aging the lips. I recommend a primer.
Yaneyri G.
Miami , FL
puedo decir sin temor que MAC cosmetics vibe tride coleccion es uno de los mejores labiales que existen, no reseca tus labios, le deja un acabado uniforme y no deja una sensación pegajosa en tus labios, siempre los uso y estoy muy feliz con ello.
Ashley H.
Soquel, CA
I did not like the collection overall. But the lipstick I found to be the worst. They were all very bright and super drying. The colors exposed every little line mark you have on your lips and overall where very unflattering. I do not find them worth it at all
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Loved this collection and packaging. Hot chocolate is one of my favorites for the fall. I bought most of this collection and was not disappointed. It has lots of neutrals with pops of colors thrown in to create a beautiful vibe.
Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I'm just personally not a Mac Lip fan. The colors are vibrant, the packaging is amazing, but it just doesn't do anything for me. Maybe the colors don't set well with my skin tone, or the formula used to make them just don't work, but i'm just not a fan.
Paola M.
San Diego, CA
Love the color selection in this collection. They are so pretty and pigmented. My lips do not get dry at all. Good value and good price. Super easy to apply. A little goes a long way. Definitely recommend these.
The Vibe tribe have a beautiful pop of color, my lips
are darker and usually colors like these don't show up
but I saw these in store and I thought lets try it, it was
better than I thought it would be much brighter, its pretty
smooth to put on and I would buy it again, its just that
when I got mine within two-three uses it broke.
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Sarah B.
princeton, WV
In so in love with this color! Is the color long lasting? And does it go on smoothly?
Nalanie S.
Bronx, NY
Does the color last with these lipsticks?
Valentina B.
Que opinas de este labial? Es de gran duracion? Tiene buena pigmentacion?