BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Lose Control And Imagine Yourself In Lips Painted Reckless Shades Of Red And Coral, Or A Flash Of Gold. Five Hues, Five High-fashion Textures. The Iconic Product That Made M∙a∙c Famous. Special Packaging With Graphic Geometric Patterns Woven In Eye-catching Hues.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Amplified: Cream Finish
  • Frost: Frost Finish
  • Lustre: Semi-gloss Finish
  • Matte: Matte Finish
  • Satin: Semi-matte Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

M.A.C Cosmetics Vibe Tribe Collection Lipstick
  • "Vibrant, long lasting color. Super easy to apply. Not a color I would use everyday, but great for a fun night out. " in 20 reviews
  • "First of all the packaging on this product is too die for!!! These came in five shades and five different textures which I thought was such a cute idea for a lipstick collection. 1. Arrowhead is a nude, pink that is the perfect matte lippie that I fell in love with. 2. Pure Vanity is a peachy nude with a sheer finish. This color is definitely one you will have to apply several times to get the color to show. 3. Tanarama is a golden shimmer that would definitely not be a color you will want to wear alone but would look good over a nude lipstick. 4. Hot Chocolate was more of a plum brown satin lipstick that is honestly the most beautiful shade out of all them. 5. Painted sunset is a amplified cream that is more of a bright red orange color with a gloss finish. These are definitely worth the price. " in 16 reviews
Brittney H.
Wade
Review for: Painted Sunset, Arrowhead, Hot Chocolate more...
I love this Mac Collection. It’s so cute! It gives me major Mexico/Aztec vibes! The formula of course is great and I love the shade range in this collection. I bought it form Mac’s website and I’d definitely recommend to someone.
Nicole F.
rochester
Review for: Hot Chocolate more...
Absolutely in love with the hot chocolate color!!! Works perfectly with my skin. It goes on very easily and lasts for hours! Definitely with the hype and I would recommend this lipstick to anyone looking to try something new!!
Jennifer K.
Staten Island , NY
MAC lipsticks are amazing, go on super smooth and have a great formula. They come in such gorgeous shades and are always coming out with new collections to try. Love MAC products!
AlmaGrace H.
Taft, TX
I love this packaging!!! I have 3 of these shades, I was t lucky enough to be able to catch all shades but I'm of course happy that I got even just a few! All my MAC lipsticks are long lasting except of course the creamsheen lippies. Still great though!
Christina M.
Torrance, CA
I have a couple colors from this collection and I really like them. I looove the scent of MAC lipsticks, they smell like cake or something! Anyway, they glide on and are so creamy and smooth. And the packaging is so cute!
Samantha G.
Midland, TX
M AC tribal collection was beautiful they hit this out of the park with their design their pigmentations in the lipstick and their overall performance with the whole entire line the lipsticks work fabulously and were never patchy
Telma Ƭ.
Bridgewater
Review for: Arrowhead more...
Can we first give praise at how pretty this packaging is? I leave this on my vanity for decorations and also because i use it too often to put it away. I love the color and the formula is nice and comfortable on the lips.
Kylie G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Omg! I’m so in love with this lipstick! The tribal look is so in and it’s a perfect accessory for my clutch!! I can say that this is one of my favorite lipstick that I’ve used from MAC. I would definitely recommend!
Serena F.
Wimberley, TX
Very great rich colors! They last very long and best used when doing two coats to preserve the length time of use. Definitely recommend for all ages. But very a good quality product that can be used for all events
Telika S.
Review for: Arrowhead more...
The color is beautiful definitely suitable for fair skin. If you are medium toned like myself a brown liner is needed. This lipstick was limited edition and matte. The lipstick is not drying but the perfect nude
Sarah B.
Princeton, WV
In so in love with this color! Is the color long lasting? And does it go on smoothly?
Nalanie S.
Bronx, NY
Does the color last with these lipsticks?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Que opinas de este labial? Es de gran duracion? Tiene buena pigmentacion?