BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Vibe Tribe Collection Lipstick, Painted Sunset

Susan D.
Cantonment , FL
I purchased this a few months back and I really like this product. I have been using this product along with a few other brands. It's long lasting and easy to use. I love the color choice.
Rhoda D.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Painted Sunset more...
So I live bright lipsticks...and as far as regular tube lippies go mac’s formula is the best out there! The price is a little steeper obviously than drug store but they are well worth it ...these don’t dry out your lips and highly pigmented ...they will last a long time !
Jennifer K.
Staten Island, NY
MAC lipsticks are amazing, go on super smooth and have a great formula. They come in such gorgeous shades and are always coming out with new collections to try. Love MAC products!
Samantha G.
Midland, TX
M AC tribal collection was beautiful they hit this out of the park with their design their pigmentations in the lipstick and their overall performance with the whole entire line the lipsticks work fabulously and were never patchy
Amanda W.
Boston, MA
I love the Vibe tribe collection. The packaging is fun and colorful. The shade hot cocoa is my favorite and looks great on. A typical awesome MAC satin finish lipstick.
Mariah L.
Loved the packaging and creamy formula. It even smells super good as well and applies like butter. It just didn't seem to stay on as well as I would have liked, especially for the price. Not sure if I'd recommend.
Alexandra M.
Texas
I would give this collection a 4 out of 5 stars because I believe the colors don't really go with the authenticity of a tribe and don't symbolize a tribe. But, the colors are beautiful and suit most skin tones.
Natasha B.
South Jordan, UT
This was one of my favorite MAC Collabs! The packaging was so pretty and the bright vibrant colors were perfect for summer! The lipsticks are of normal MaC quality, well pigmented, long lasting! I hope they re release so that I can buy again!
Danielle H.
Milwaukee, WI
This was my absolute favorite lipstick ever! Unfortaunly it was only for a limited time :( the color I used was very nude; which I adore! I sadly just ran out since I used it literally almost every day. MAC had amazing lipsticks!
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
Want to feel like a mermaid?! This is the lipstick for you. Having red hair growing up I always wanted to be the Disney princess Ariel. Now, finally, I can feel like a real life mermaid!! Now all I need is one of those crocheted tails...
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Sarah B.
princeton, WV
In so in love with this color! Is the color long lasting? And does it go on smoothly?
Nalanie S.
Bronx, NY
Does the color last with these lipsticks?
Valentina B.
Que opinas de este labial? Es de gran duracion? Tiene buena pigmentacion?