BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Vibe Tribe Collection Lipstick, Painted Sunset

Alyssa A.
First of all the packaging on this product is too die for!!! These came in five shades and five different textures which I thought was such a cute idea for a lipstick collection.
1. Arrowhead is a nude, pink that is the perfect matte lippie that I fell in love with.
2. Pure Vanity is a peachy nude with a sheer finish. This color is definitely one you will have to apply several times to get the color to show.
3. Tanarama is a golden shimmer that would definitely not be a color you will want to wear alone but would look good over a nude lipstick.
4. Hot Chocolate was more of a plum brown satin lipstick that is honestly the most beautiful shade out of all them.
5. Painted sunset is a amplified cream that is more of a bright red orange color with a gloss finish.
These are definitely worth the price.
Tameka H.
This line of Mac lipsticks has a great color selection and all of the benefits that we've grown to love admit mac lipsticks!! They feel great and look great!! Perfect!!
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Look how vibrant these colors are. I've always been a huge fan of mac cosmetics and all their lipsticks are to die for. Im especially in love with this collection
Jennifer T.
Rusk, TX
I love the packaging from this collection! It is so pretty and unique! I have the color Hot Chocolate which is my favorite! It is the prettiest color and it looks great on my fair skin but would look gorgeous on darker complexions as well. I also have the color Arrowhead which is a pretty nude, I like to use it as a topper to lighten up certain lipsticks. If you can get your hands on these colors I suggest picking them up!
*Swatch in pic is Hot Chocolate
serina c.
Baltimore, MD
The M.A.C cosmetics vibe tribe collection lipstick applies smoothly and leaves behind a glossy sheen. This shades can also be layered over a matching lip liner for a deeper impact and longer longevity, but I like how it gives just a light veil of colour along the lips when applied straight from the bullet. Bonus: leaves behind a well-hydrated feel after wearing
Ebony B.
Memphis, TN
I love MAC Cosmetics lipstick. I love when MAC releases new collections, and I try to try just about as many as I can get my hands on. The Vibe Tribe collection was great, it did not disappoint. I have about four different shade from this collection and they are all amazing. The quality is out of this world and they are very long lasting. The only thing I didn't enjoy about the Vibe Tribe collection is the tube design. The design was a bit tacky and immature to me, I prefer the more classic tubes.
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
MAC Myth Lipstick - This lipstick is a rich, matte beige neutral nude shade. It is a cool shade, although it seems to suit every skintone, and not just cool or neutral. The nude shade makes a great mid-lip highlight and can also make a great creme concealer for pale skintones in a pinch!
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Arrowhead, Pure Vanity more...
This was a gorgeous collection and the packaging itself was adorable! I was obsessed with it when I first laid eyes on this line. As always, the lipsticks are just like their regular lipsticks which is amazing. They go on smoothly, don't bleed and blend easily if you're going for an ombre lip. They have the iconic MAC vanilla scent which is delicious!
Brittany s.
Wixom, MI
Review for: Pure Vanity more...
I really enjoyed the smooth application, but it came on a little bit streaky and just wasn't looking the best until i dabbed it repeatedly and blended with my fingers. It wasn't too expensive because I bought it half off during a sale but I wasn't the most thrilled. The color is awfully pretty though i just wished it had went on a little nicer. :-(
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
First the packaging is sooooo cute. The colors are incredible and met my expectations. I bought online at Sephora and so in love with this set. There's not a color I won't use and it's a must have if your looking for a collection.
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Sarah B.
princeton, WV
In so in love with this color! Is the color long lasting? And does it go on smoothly?
Nalanie S.
Bronx, NY
Does the color last with these lipsticks?
Valentina B.
Que opinas de este labial? Es de gran duracion? Tiene buena pigmentacion?