BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Vibe Tribe Collection Lipstick, Painted Sunset

Maria Daniela G.
San Cristobal, Tachira
I totally love the tribe design on this. As always Mac makes it good. Have Good texture, well pigmented and is also affordable. Recommended
Marla F.
I like all the colors that present and especially the decoration and presentation, I liked the textrura, it is not too thick, I like
Vilte V.
Vilnius
It's an amazing formula, long lasting and very opaque. Non drying and it has a pleasant scent. Worth the splurge. Would recommend!
👑SHIVANI J.
Ahemdabad, IN
Love that all shade mate finsish i'm think thats thay are not waterproof but it's will be very bubbly colour so thats ok with it
Paris L.
These colours are just amazing! Long lasting and felt so soft on the lip MAC Cosmetics Vibe Tribe Collection Lipstick
Nikki M.
Moncton
Always have been a huge fan of MAC cosmetics and they never fail to impress me. The colours are beautiful and it feels amazing!
Suzan K.
London, ON
I picked 2 shades from this collection. They are hydrating and very comfortable on the lips. They have a beautiful sheen finsh.
Catalina G.
Review for: Painted Sunset more...
I love the packaging,the color is so intense, long lasting,and the price is good.
it meet my expectations. so easy to apply.
Nicole C.
Review for: Painted Sunset more...
gran labial, me encanta ya que su consistencia es manejable, por lo cual no se corre de la linea de los labios, me encanta.
Tania L.
Lipstick that stays on after I've drank my coffee, run errands and kissed my baby 100 times! Love the colour selections!
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Sarah B.
princeton, WV
In so in love with this color! Is the color long lasting? And does it go on smoothly?
Nalanie S.
Bronx, NY
Does the color last with these lipsticks?
Valentina B.
Que opinas de este labial? Es de gran duracion? Tiene buena pigmentacion?