BY MAC COSMETICS

Full Description:
Lose Control And Imagine Yourself In Lips Painted Reckless Shades Of Red And Coral, Or A Flash Of Gold. Five Hues, Five High-fashion Textures. The Iconic Product That Made M∙a∙c Famous. Special Packaging With Graphic Geometric Patterns Woven In Eye-catching Hues.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Amplified: Cream Finish
  • Frost: Frost Finish
  • Lustre: Semi-gloss Finish
  • Matte: Matte Finish
  • Satin: Semi-matte Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

Hannah E.
Calgary, AB
IThis one is a pretty standard coral shade. It’s slightly sheer and requires multiple swipes to increase the opacity, which does make it feel a bit heavy and shows any flaky texture you may have on your lips. Not terrible but also not my favourite.
Adrianna C.
Montreal
This was my first ever MAC lipstick and I absolutely adore it! It such a nice colour and the formula is so creamy and stays in place all night. The packaging is extremely adorable which is what drew my to buying it initially. Love it!
Elle B.
I’m a MAC addict... or I was. I have a large collection. Their lipsticks are my go too. This particular collection was fun. It had amazing colours for summer. These are not found in the stores anymore but eBay will definitely have them.
Paola B.
Longueuil, QC
I like how creamy they are ! However one pf the two colours i have is to pale for my skin colour, but the other one is perfect!! I found them however a little expensive , because now you can find amazing lipstick less expensives!
kelsey b.
Corby, Northamptonshire
I love this product this is the perfect shade of nude for my skin colour it was just like people said amazing! I would definitely recommend to others it’s so hard to find that perfect nude shade I love it
nedavya b.
I have the peach one from this set. I find it to be a little too much on the creamy side and it does not stay on for long at all. I suggest wearing a lip liner underneath and then dabbing on the lipstick.
This lipstick is quite nice, i brought it in my nearest mac store. I have used mac lipsticks before but not this specific colour, its quite pricey for a singular lipstick but its worth it. I would buy this again as the colour is stunning
Rasha A.
beirut
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this collection. Its long lasting and perfect for any time of the day. I usually buy these products from the mac store and always find myself going back to buy moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Christy C.
very pigmented, beautiful yet subtle plum colour. moisturising, very creamy. although not extremely long lasting it's what i would expect from a stick lipstick. would repurchase it if i'm out of it.
Lorrany M.
Luziania
I am passionate, I love the color the texture of the lipstick I recommend to all the women of the world because it makes us feel powerful beautiful sensual and everything else I love lipstick
Sarah B.
princeton, WV
In so in love with this color! Is the color long lasting? And does it go on smoothly?
Nalanie S.
Bronx, NY
Does the color last with these lipsticks?
Valentina B.
Que opinas de este labial? Es de gran duracion? Tiene buena pigmentacion?