BY MAC COSMETICS

Full Description:
Lose Control And Imagine Yourself In Lips Painted Reckless Shades Of Red And Coral, Or A Flash Of Gold. Five Hues, Five High-fashion Textures. The Iconic Product That Made M∙a∙c Famous. Special Packaging With Graphic Geometric Patterns Woven In Eye-catching Hues.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Amplified: Cream Finish
  • Frost: Frost Finish
  • Lustre: Semi-gloss Finish
  • Matte: Matte Finish
  • Satin: Semi-matte Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

Regan C.
Niagara Falls
I didn’t like this lipstick too much. I liked the packaging it was cute but it was a very pricey lipstick. It didn’t stay on all day and there weren’t many different colour selections. I recommend their normal lipsticks.
Annelisse g.
Bonita presentación , lindo empaque , se aplica fácil y tiene buena textura. Los
Colores me encantaron lo único que en la sucursal d mi país no ponen especiales ni tampoco son baratos, es mejor comprarlos online
🌸 W.
I deeply fall in love with the cute design. When the collection was launch, i immediately decided to buy them, especially Hot Chocolate which is impressive and fabulous for winter mood.
dani g.
Farnborough
I really don’t like this shade of lipstick! It just doesn’t suit my skin tone at all and makes me look like I have no lips! Would maybe suit someone with a darker skin tone
Narimene C.
The packaging for this collection is so freaking cute I absolutely love it but they also included the amazing MAC formula that we all love so much. The pigmentation is perfect and these feel so good on the lips throughout the whole day. These two colors are absolutely beautiful
Lucilla Muriel M.
Casalnuovo di Napoli
I have the Mac Vibe Tribe lipstick in "Hot Chocolate" and it's one of my favorite lipstick! On me it's a brownish nude that has a purple undertone. I really do love it, the only thing I'm not crazy about it's that being a satin it doesn't last on my lips if drink or eat such as the matte ones do.
Wonderful, very elegant. It makes my lips stand out. ♥

I use fresh makeup to look at me in a natural way, but my lips lod outlined with my intense red lipstick to give a visual impact, since it looks great with my skin tone and complement with an illuminating suntan. My favorite color is blue and I would love for a collection of blue cases
Melissa M.
The MAC vibe tribe lipsticks were so amazing from what i have tried so far at first i thught the color wouldnt show but when i tried it i was so amazed on the colors they were so vibarant and pretty for a mac lipstick i would say its abit pricey but definitly worth the hype recamend !!
Tara L.
Langley, BC
I bought this lippy in the summer to wear to festivals and concerts, but it’s also a great colour for fall and winter! It’s not too dark and has a nice purply undertone to it which looks nice on fair skin like mine and would also be a nice everyday colour for darker skinned people! The consistency is creamy and is still very long wearing.
Brooke B.
Pickering, ON
I use my vibe tribe lip stick as a nude base for an everyday look. It's a very lightweight product and adds a little shimmer to your lips, which I love! I haven't tried any other colours other than the nude but based on it, I HAVE to try more!
Sarah B.
princeton, WV
In so in love with this color! Is the color long lasting? And does it go on smoothly?
Nalanie S.
Bronx, NY
Does the color last with these lipsticks?
Valentina B.
Que opinas de este labial? Es de gran duracion? Tiene buena pigmentacion?