BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Lose Control And Imagine Yourself In Lips Painted Reckless Shades Of Red And Coral, Or A Flash Of Gold. Five Hues, Five High-fashion Textures. The Iconic Product That Made M∙a∙c Famous. Special Packaging With Graphic Geometric Patterns Woven In Eye-catching Hues.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Amplified: Cream Finish
  • Frost: Frost Finish
  • Lustre: Semi-gloss Finish
  • Matte: Matte Finish
  • Satin: Semi-matte Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

M.A.C Cosmetics Vibe Tribe Collection Lipstick
  • "Vibrant, long lasting color. Super easy to apply. Not a color I would use everyday, but great for a fun night out. " in 20 reviews
  • "First of all the packaging on this product is too die for!!! These came in five shades and five different textures which I thought was such a cute idea for a lipstick collection. 1. Arrowhead is a nude, pink that is the perfect matte lippie that I fell in love with. 2. Pure Vanity is a peachy nude with a sheer finish. This color is definitely one you will have to apply several times to get the color to show. 3. Tanarama is a golden shimmer that would definitely not be a color you will want to wear alone but would look good over a nude lipstick. 4. Hot Chocolate was more of a plum brown satin lipstick that is honestly the most beautiful shade out of all them. 5. Painted sunset is a amplified cream that is more of a bright red orange color with a gloss finish. These are definitely worth the price. " in 16 reviews
Tandy L.
Bloomfield, NM
I love this collection! The colors are great, and as they come from MAC they’re high and quality and long lasting. Two thumbs up from me. :)
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Arrowhead more...
I use this to lighten other lipstick colors or in the center of my lips to give some dimension. It’s super pigmented and applies beautifully.
Angelica B.
Mount Vernon, WA
MAC Cosmetics gave birth to my make up obsession. This line, specifically, is so sheer and pretty. & I like the way MAC lipsticks smell.
Molly M.
Bronx
The collection pack has amazing colors. I love them all and they so bight . They make s your lips pop out and it keeps them moisturizer.
Jaime M.
River Edge, NJ
Great colors, awesome texture and feel. Love the designs and packaging as well as the wear of the actual lipstick. One of my favorites.
McKenzie M.
Payson, UT
Pretty packaging, and the color was consistent with what the brand represents. I was impressed and I'm glad I have it in my collection.
Brittney D.
I was somewhat disappointed with this product because when I personally think of tribal I think of neutrals. Definitely overpriced too.
Vellexia V.
My fav products brand and lipsticks own all of them and love all of them!!!  Recommend to the whole world always!!! Sooo many options!!!
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
Love the vibe tribe collection. Pigment is great and the color lasts all day! MAC lip products are definitely one of my go to products.
Katie P.
Portsmouth, OH
Awesome product, will definitely purchase this again in the near future, Very easy to use, loved the way it looked on my lips. First time using this product and it was long lasting as well. I can't wait to buy it again! It was fabulous!!!!!!!!!
Sarah B.
Princeton, WV
In so in love with this color! Is the color long lasting? And does it go on smoothly?
Nalanie S.
Bronx, NY
Does the color last with these lipsticks?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Que opinas de este labial? Es de gran duracion? Tiene buena pigmentacion?