BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Vibe Tribe Collection Lipstick, Painted Sunset

Adisha G.
Buford, GA
Bought this set because of the colors. Love it the bright vibrant colors the text of the product the fact that it last long. I just love this set.
Nat C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Hot Chocolate more...
I love this color. It’s a mauve brown color and goes on so smooth and opaque. I love the packaging. I love collecting Mac Limited Edition products.
Zuri A.
I love Mac cosmetics I purchased the Vibe Tribe Collection and I like it not love it the lipsticks are nice and I think it's the same formula.
Tandy L.
Bloomfield, NM
I love this collection! The colors are great, and as they come from MAC they’re high and quality and long lasting. Two thumbs up from me. :)
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Arrowhead more...
I use this to lighten other lipstick colors or in the center of my lips to give some dimension. It’s super pigmented and applies beautifully.
Angelica B.
Mount Vernon, WA
MAC Cosmetics gave birth to my make up obsession. This line, specifically, is so sheer and pretty. & I like the way MAC lipsticks smell.
Molly M.
Bronx
The collection pack has amazing colors. I love them all and they so bight . They make s your lips pop out and it keeps them moisturizer.
McKenzie M.
Payson, UT
Pretty packaging, and the color was consistent with what the brand represents. I was impressed and I'm glad I have it in my collection.
Brittney D.
I was somewhat disappointed with this product because when I personally think of tribal I think of neutrals. Definitely overpriced too.
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
Love the vibe tribe collection. Pigment is great and the color lasts all day! MAC lip products are definitely one of my go to products.
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Sarah B.
princeton, WV
In so in love with this color! Is the color long lasting? And does it go on smoothly?
Nalanie S.
Bronx, NY
Does the color last with these lipsticks?
Valentina B.
Que opinas de este labial? Es de gran duracion? Tiene buena pigmentacion?