BY MAC COSMETICS

Full Description:
Lose Control And Imagine Yourself In Lips Painted Reckless Shades Of Red And Coral, Or A Flash Of Gold. Five Hues, Five High-fashion Textures. The Iconic Product That Made M∙a∙c Famous. Special Packaging With Graphic Geometric Patterns Woven In Eye-catching Hues.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Amplified: Cream Finish
  • Frost: Frost Finish
  • Lustre: Semi-gloss Finish
  • Matte: Matte Finish
  • Satin: Semi-matte Finish

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.

M.A.C Cosmetics Vibe Tribe Collection Lipstick
  • "Vibrant, long lasting color. Super easy to apply. Not a color I would use everyday, but great for a fun night out. " in 20 reviews
  • "First of all the packaging on this product is too die for!!! These came in five shades and five different textures which I thought was such a cute idea for a lipstick collection. 1. Arrowhead is a nude, pink that is the perfect matte lippie that I fell in love with. 2. Pure Vanity is a peachy nude with a sheer finish. This color is definitely one you will have to apply several times to get the color to show. 3. Tanarama is a golden shimmer that would definitely not be a color you will want to wear alone but would look good over a nude lipstick. 4. Hot Chocolate was more of a plum brown satin lipstick that is honestly the most beautiful shade out of all them. 5. Painted sunset is a amplified cream that is more of a bright red orange color with a gloss finish. These are definitely worth the price. " in 16 reviews
Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I'm just personally not a Mac Lip fan. The colors are vibrant, the packaging is amazing, but it just doesn't do anything for me. Maybe the colors don't set well with my skin tone, or the formula used to make them just don't work, but i'm just not a fan.
Dana A.
Seattle, WA
I enjoy MAC lipsticks and I thought the packaging of this was super cute. I have a nude color that I don't particularly like to wear by itself but I like to mix it with other colors. MAC lipsticks are pretty long lasting for me and I typically don't have to reapply too many times in a day. I would recommend.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Arrowhead, Pure Vanity more...
This was a gorgeous collection and the packaging itself was adorable! I was obsessed with it when I first laid eyes on this line. As always, the lipsticks are just like their regular lipsticks which is amazing. They go on smoothly, don't bleed and blend easily if you're going for an ombre lip. They have the iconic MAC vanilla scent which is delicious!
Paola M.
San Diego, CA
Love the color selection in this collection. They are so pretty and pigmented. My lips do not get dry at all. Good value and good price. Super easy to apply. A little goes a long way. Definitely recommend these.
Alyssa H.
Elverta, CA
So vibrant in color. Very nice formula they go on smoothly and don't smudge. These lipsticks meet all my expectations.the formula makes it easy to apply and great for most occasions. Would definitely buy again.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
The package arrived in a padded envelope in less than a week. The shades are nice for Fall and Winter for a deep tan African American. The Red and Plum can be worn year-round. There were no tips missing. Glosses can be slightly sticky but are functional and long wearing. They are barely transferrable. The swatch on my hand couldn't be removed with water and soap or apple cider after
Hayley Y.
Nederland, TX
I have the color arrow. I really do like it. It's very very pale pink but I put it over or under a dark color that I need to lighten. The package is so pretty. Mac lipstick is always awesome! Great price!
The Vibe tribe have a beautiful pop of color, my lips
are darker and usually colors like these don't show up
but I saw these in store and I thought lets try it, it was
better than I thought it would be much brighter, its pretty
smooth to put on and I would buy it again, its just that
when I got mine within two-three uses it broke.
Laura Z.
Mac is the company that when talking about makeup makes me happy but more than all his line of lip sticks from my beginnings until now I always carry a mac labial with me and more of this collection of vibrant colors that is so at the forefront.
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
Loved this product! It went on smooth and had a nice smell. I've had lipsticks with similar wear for much cheaper but I loved the packaging on this product. It's worth the price to me simply for that.
Sarah B.
Princeton, WV
In so in love with this color! Is the color long lasting? And does it go on smoothly?
Nalanie S.
Bronx, NY
Does the color last with these lipsticks?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Que opinas de este labial? Es de gran duracion? Tiene buena pigmentacion?