BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Vibe Tribe Collection Lipstick, Painted Sunset

Daysh V.
Las Vegas, NV
The Hot Chocolate lipstick is my favorite from this collection. Stays on and I don't really have to reapply much. The packing was very pretty, it has a tribal like vibe to it. Buying again soon.
Colleen P.
hamden, CT
A friend of mine let me try these that she bought. I was super unimpressed. MAC seems highly over rated and I truly thought this lipstick was NOTHING special.
aya b.
They are verry good lipsticks! Really ood formulla not to dry and really mat whitout it showing you have chapped lips. Overall these ar verry good lipsticks❤
Kyley T.
Tularosa
Everything was there except for the colors. It was hard to find anything that the colors would match with so I ended up using them for Halloween and swatches
Jessie C.
Lawrence, MA
I got his collection while in vacation in Cancun and I love them! Perfect pigmentation on all and amazing color selection. And like all Mac, amazing quality.
Miriam Y.
Pacoima , CA
You lipsticks are really good and really good for the product for their price. I would definitely recommend this as a gift because it’s really pretty.
Robert L.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: Arrowhead more...
Creamy mattes that glide on and go on with full opacity. Last well for a traditional lipstick. A little pricey. But for the lasting power I justify it.
Jennifer G.
Johnstown
Oh how I love this friend I just wish it was a little bit more affordable for me or else I would buy it all year round instead of once or twice a year
Calla W.
Paonia, CO
I was rather underwhelmed with this lipstick. I've definitely purchased cheaper lipstick with better pigmentation and stay power. disappointed for sure
Amanda B.
Shirley, NY
I live this lipstick! It’s a great color for fall. I have the hot chocolate color and I get compliments on it all the time! Would definitely recommend
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Sarah B.
princeton, WV
In so in love with this color! Is the color long lasting? And does it go on smoothly?
Nalanie S.
Bronx, NY
Does the color last with these lipsticks?
Valentina B.
Que opinas de este labial? Es de gran duracion? Tiene buena pigmentacion?