MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Cosmetics Venomous Villains Collection Lipglass

M.A.C Cosmetics Venomous Villains Collection Lipglass

MAC Venomous Villains Collection Lipglass Lip Gloss, Wicked WaysAs wonderfully wicked as its iconic inspiration, a Lipglass specially shaded and packaged for the MAC Venomous Villains collection. Limited edition, Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.

How much does it cost?
Where could I find this if it is discontinued?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Venomous Villains Collection Lipglass!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I LOVE Lipglass!. I love how shiny it is and how it stays. It's not messy like a lot of lip gloss. It's a great texture and stays. I love it.in reviews
I absolutely love the colour of this gloss. The only downfall is that it is super sticky... However it is long lasting. If you do not mind stickiness, I would highly recommend this product for those looking for great lips.in reviews
mykenzie O.
this product is so nice it doses the wear away throughout the day and last for a while
Sarah S.
Hagerstown
First gotta love the picture of your villain on lipgloss stick and second best dark colors ever found in a lipgloss before MAC rules
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
The villains collection by Mac is one of my absolute favorite collections I would suggest these to everyone wish they would bring them back out
sarah M.
mayfield
Love this so freaking much!!!! Definitely recommend it! But first let me tell you guys a little more about it!!! It has great quality and costs a great amount! It’s long lasting and you should definitely buy it!!!
Jasmine T.
Gun Barrel City
i have only had this product once but when i used it had a really nice texture to it. and i liked the way it stayed on my lips. i’m not real sure if it’s best for sensitive lips or not because i have sensitive lips.
Angelina J.
Riverside, CA
I love it because it's very glossy and looks good in any makeup style you have it I love this product so much and also it's shine out the beauty of it .
Laura D.
I'm almost out of this awesome limited edition color looks great on all skin tones super great slight sheen
Jewels B.
Amazing!!! The colors are so viberant I just love it. I wore it for a year straight. I recommend every fantastic woman to try it out.
Alessia E.
This lip gloss is such a game changer! I love it so much👍❤definitely going to buy again❤
Stephanie J.
Rossville, GA
This line has very pretty colors. It has a wide range of colors that makes it easy to get something you will love