M.A.C Cosmetics Upward Lash Mascara
Upward Lash Alters Reality By Turning Your Lashes Into Total Shape-shifters, Creating High-rise Levels Of Volume, Length And Curl In Seconds. The Secret Lies In The Moulded Brush With A Hollow Centre That Retains A Large Reservoir Of Mascara For Instant Loading Onto Fringe. At The Same Time, Its Mini Shape Reaches The Base Of Even The Littlest Lash In A Single Stroke, Pushing To Most Horizontal Hairs Up From The Roots For Aerial-view Eyes.
Key Claims And Benefits:
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- Safe For Contact Lens Wearers
- Flake-proof And Smudge-proof
- Apply To Outer, Middle And Inner Lashes.
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "Hands down the best mascara I've tried! Not only is the application super easy it doesn't leave your lashes clumpy. Lengthening and provides just the right amount of volume. " in 16 reviews
- "I definitely recommend this mascara. It was my first time trying and it was given to me as a gift. I am definitely going to be buying one after this one has finished. It is easy to use and very long lasting. " in 4 reviews
- "The MAC up ward lash It is an excellent mascara starting has an applicator that is a very easy to apply, covers the smallest upper lashes is fantastic to place the product on the lower lashes is not waterproof, but is long lasting. I received a sample in my last purchase on the website online, and I'm gonna buy. I love it!!!" in 4 reviews
- "After stupidly overdoing extensions when I was younger my poor lashes have never been the same. What was once long, dark, thick and curled is now thin, medium length and straight. Also depressingly sparse. Enter Mac Upward Lash: Hands down my favourite mascara ever. The tiny little brush seems like it might just be daft but once you go in with it it finds all those tiny little lashes that other mascara wands seem to miss. It's also. amazing for bottom lashes. The formula is just perfect. Not too dry, not too wrk. Doesn't smudge or flake. A lovely deep rich expensive black, some 'impact' mascaras have a very cheap black colour once applied by this doesn't. Separates, defines, lengthens. Basically this mascara is the dream." in 3 reviews
- "I don't have naturally thick lashes but I definitely think this mascara gave me fuller and longer looking lashes. I love the small brush as it is easy to get deep down to the roots and right into the edges of your eyes without getting mascara all over your face. The consistency is brilliant as well and didn't go clumpy at all. It lasts all day and barely smudges. It does go a little flaky if we're for a long time. I do think this is good value for money and I definitely will be buying again." in 3 reviews
In the pic, the eyelashes in one of my eyes are natural and in the other eye I applied ONE layer of this mascara ( after curling ).
Mac bring us an amazing mascara. This opera last mascara works wonderful with my eyelashes. I have very long eyelashes and I love this product. It makes your eyes pop out and beautiful. I highly recommend purchasing this product if you are into mascara.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos