BY MAC COSMETICS

Upward Lash Alters Reality By Turning Your Lashes Into Total Shape-shifters, Creating High-rise Levels Of Volume, Length And Curl In Seconds. The Secret Lies In The Moulded Brush With A Hollow Centre That Retains A Large Reservoir Of Mascara For Instant Loading Onto Fringe. At The Same Time, Its Mini Shape Reaches The Base Of Even The Littlest Lash In A Single Stroke, Pushing To Most Horizontal Hairs Up From The Roots For Aerial-view Eyes.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Lifting
  • Non-clumping
  • Flake-proof And Smudge-proof

Usage:

• Apply To Outer, Middle And Inner Lashes.

• What are your thoughts on M.A.C Cosmetics Upward Lash Mas...2 Answers
  • So opinions on this Mascara? I have heard that it works g...3 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "Hands down the best mascara I've tried! Not only is the application super easy it doesn't leave your lashes clumpy. Lengthening and provides just the right amount of volume. " in 16 reviews
  • "I definitely recommend this mascara. It was my first time trying and it was given to me as a gift. I am definitely going to be buying one after this one has finished. It is easy to use and very long lasting. " in 4 reviews
  • "The MAC up ward lash It is an excellent mascara starting has an applicator that is a very easy to apply, covers the smallest upper lashes is fantastic to place the product on the lower lashes is not waterproof, but is long lasting. I received a sample in my last purchase on the website online, and I'm gonna buy. I love it!!!" in 4 reviews
  • "After stupidly overdoing extensions when I was younger my poor lashes have never been the same. What was once long, dark, thick and curled is now thin, medium length and straight. Also depressingly sparse. Enter Mac Upward Lash: Hands down my favourite mascara ever. The tiny little brush seems like it might just be daft but once you go in with it it finds all those tiny little lashes that other mascara wands seem to miss. It's also. amazing for bottom lashes. The formula is just perfect. Not too dry, not too wrk. Doesn't smudge or flake. A lovely deep rich expensive black, some 'impact' mascaras have a very cheap black colour once applied by this doesn't. Separates, defines, lengthens. Basically this mascara is the dream." in 3 reviews
  • "I don't have naturally thick lashes but I definitely think this mascara gave me fuller and longer looking lashes. I love the small brush as it is easy to get deep down to the roots and right into the edges of your eyes without getting mascara all over your face. The consistency is brilliant as well and didn't go clumpy at all. It lasts all day and barely smudges. It does go a little flaky if we're for a long time. I do think this is good value for money and I definitely will be buying again." in 3 reviews
Amanda C.
HELLERTOWN, PA
Beautiful mascara that provides great length and some volume. It does not smudge on me (most mascaras do smudge on me ). I think it's a great mascara .
In the pic, the eyelashes in one of my eyes are natural and in the other eye I applied ONE layer of this mascara ( after curling ).
lindsey b.
Palmdale, CA
This is one of my holy grail mascaras! The brush size allows for a clean application; thats coming from someone who always gets mascara on my eyeshadow. Its super dark and makes the lashes look really long and thick. This is also one of the only mascaras thats not water proof that doesn’t smudge on me. I’m obsessed and would definitely recommend!
Brittany G.
Florence, KY
I’ve had this mascara for a few months now, and I have to say I really like it! MAC mascaras seem to always make my eyes pop, and are very good for volume, length, and thickness. This one does smudge onto my lids when I apply it (but I have hooded eyes), which is easily fixed with a Q-tip once it dries. Would I repurchase? Possibly.
Alisha C.
M.A.C Cosmetics Upward Lash Mascara
Mac bring us an amazing mascara. This opera last mascara works wonderful with my eyelashes. I have very long eyelashes and I love this product. It makes your eyes pop out and beautiful. I highly recommend purchasing this product if you are into mascara.
Riley A.
Oliver Spgs, TN
This is a pretty good quality mascara. It definitely keeps my lashes upward. I was skeptical of the tiny wand at first but when I tried it it was amazing! It is decent priced because most high end mascaras are around this price. I love it!
Daisy R.
Prescott
My favorite mascara and I don’t spend a penny on it because they offer it to you as a free sample with every purchase and being something who buys a lot of makeup and gets a lot of free samples it’s not necessary for me to spend any money on it.
💞 T.
Kissimmee, FL
I wish I can buy a life time supply of this mascara. That's how good it is. Last me about a month to two. Definitely recommend. Smaller brush to define lashes more
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
I really love this mascara! My only complaint is that it takes a while to dry and sometimes I end up with it on my top eyelid. But it definitely doesn’t flake whatsoever. Will purchase again.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Three stars because it doesn’t really keep my lashes curled. I do have a really straight hair and maybe that’s the reason why they just makes my eyelashes go back down aftercurling them and then I go and curl them and then they look Stiff not that cute.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
This mascara made my lashes look amazing. I actually don’t own it myself. I literally have 20 tubes of mascara. I’ve force myself to no longer purchase more. The makeup artist used this on me and it made me look like I had fake lashes.
brittni j.
Frisco, TX
So opinions on this Mascara? I have heard that it works great for long lashes but I have very short lashes... plus I've read that it takes a while to dry, curious if that's been your experience as well. Thanks! Also what Mascara do you use that's your holy grail?
Ashley C.
What are your thoughts on M.A.C Cosmetics Upward Lash Mascara?
Stacey C.
Santa Monica , CA
M.A.C Cosmetics Upward Lash Mascara what does everyone think of this?