BY MAC COSMETICS

Upward Lash alters reality by turning your lashes into total shape-shifters, creating high-rise levels of volume, length and curl in seconds. The secret lies in the moulded brush with a hollow centre that retains a large reservoir of mascara for instant loading onto fringe. At the same time, its mini shape reaches the base of even the littlest lash in a single stroke, pushing to most horizontal hairs up from the roots for aerial-view eyes.

• What are your thoughts on MAC Cosmetics Upward Lash?1 Answers
  • So opinions on this Mascara? I have heard that it works great for l...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Review for: M·A·C Upward Lash
I love the fact that the brush is small enough to be able to get to the root of your lashes and help give them a natural curl and lift. This mascara will make your lashes look longer and definitely essentiate the eye area. I always apply one coat of this mascara because the more you apply and try to make it look more dramatic the more clumpier it looks. This product is made to give you a natural look rather than a dramatic look.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
I love this mascara! I was hesitant at first because of the shape of the wand. But the product is amazing and applies even more amazing! I love how the color makes my eyes pop
Heylim A.
Heylim A.
Review for: M·A·C Upward Lash
The new MAC Upward Lash Mascara with that packaging in the form of lipstick is an absolute marvel, in every way. The formula does everything: curve, lengthen and gives volume in seconds. According to the MAC page this mask converts tabs into shape-shifters - creating higher degrees of volume on all types of tabs. According to them the magic is in the brush that is hollow in the center and accumulates enough product to deposit a good amount instantly without having to make several passes. The brush is one of the best that MAC has so far: it is plastic, small and precise. Go there, there with my beloved Extended Play Gigablack Lash and Studio Sculpt Lash.I had no hassle problems on the bottom, but that rarely happens to me with any mascara so I can not assure them anything. The formula is not thick, it is rather liquid but in its right measure.
Meagan G.
Meagan G.
Kenansville, NC
Review for: M·A·C Upward Lash
This is the first MAC mascara that I have tried, and the small wand worried me at first. However, it definitely gives lashes the lift and volume that it promises. I've used it several times and it gives my short, stumpy lashes a huge boost. The tiny wand makes it easy to grab each lash at the root! At $23, it is pricey for mascara, but on point with many other high end brands. The only complaints that I have with this product is that I've noticed some flaking throughout the day, not much, but just enough; and that it is very difficult to remove, even with a waterproof makeup remover.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Belleville, WI
Review for: M·A·C Upward Lash
I really like this mascara! I was skeptical at first when I opened it because the wand is an odd shape that I'm not used to, but once I used it I fell in love. It adds so much length to my eyelashes and I love the formula! I would recommend not taking too long to apply this though because after working with it for a while it'll start to clump.
Brooklyn K.
Brooklyn K.
Review for: M·A·C Upward Lash
I like this mascara for bottom lashes and also to layer on the outermost lashes. Small wand that doesn't cake on the product. I would repurchase this product over and over. Try it out if the description fits what you look for in a mascara.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Review for: M·A·C Upward Lash
This is a great brush if you're looking for that "my lashes look false but they're actually real" look. Your lashes will lengthen to a height you will have never expected your lashes could go to! The wand is small enough to get to the inner corner lashes, you know the ones that are hardly existent. Yeah, it's that good!
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: M·A·C Upward Lash
I was given this as a birthday present in a set (I believe it was Cinderella's) Don't be fooled by the short applicator. It woks fantastic, I have short straight eyelashes and this gives me length and volumen. Will definitely purchase again.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: M·A·C Upward Lash
This is a great mascara! It goes on easily it doesn't clump or flake. It made my lashes look long and thick. It was also very reasonably priced which all Mac cosmetics are. I would highly recommend this to anybody looking to try a new mascara and can't find a good one.
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Review for: M·A·C Upward Lash
The consistency is not good. I know this may sound strange to want mascara to dry out. It took three coats to get full lash coverage and my lashes still aren't as thick looking as I'd like. I think the wand is brilliant though.
Brittni J.
Brittni J.
Frisco, TX
So opinions on this Mascara? I have heard that it works great for long lashes but I have very short lashes... plus I've read that it takes a while to dry, curious if that's been your experience as well. Thanks! Also what Mascara do you use that's your holy grail?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
What are your thoughts on MAC Cosmetics Upward Lash?