M.A.C Cosmetics Ultimate Lipstick

The Perfect Mix Of Comfortable Textures And Trendy Colors. Rich And Creamy Formula That Gives Perfect Coverage And Shine.

Key Features And Benefits:

• Provides Instant Gloss. Long Lasting, 4 Hours. Provides Instant And Long-term Hydration.

Use:

• Apply The Lipstick Directly On The Lips Or Use An M · A · C Brush.

This would be my first review except I cannot review it once I do it says please select a variety. I thought I did select the product!
Are these as good as everyone says?
Is it good and cheap ?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Ultimate Lipstick!
Product Highlights
This is my all time favorite red lipstick. You can't go wrong with Mac products. Mac is always long lasting. The price is 100% worth it. The color is super vibrant and I get compliments everywhere I go!in reviews
Super creamy formula for easy application. Such a great lipstick that is easy to wear with any makeup lookin reviews
...types of lipsticks: matte, satin, lustre, glaze , frost , Cremesheen (most moisturizing lipsticks of the brand, although the least durable in terms of pigmentation or color.in reviews
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
M.A.C Cosmetics Ultimate Lipstick uploaded by Kara B.
I have been wearing Mac lipsticks for years, they’ve never let me down, always go on smoothly and look great. I do reapply a few times during the day but I think that’s with most lipsticks. They are nice and smooth without feeling sticky. M.A.C Cosmetics Ultimate Lipstick
Shaina C.
M.A.C Cosmetics Ultimate Lipstick uploaded by Shaina C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is such a gorgeous red almost orangey . Pigment and pay off is perfect doesn’t rub off on your teeth and looks gorgeous I’m up Obsessed
Stacy D.
La Place, LA
M.A.C Cosmetics Ultimate Lipstick uploaded by Stacy D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: THE SCENE
Mac’s Ultimate Lipstick helped enhanced my Beautiful Fashion Photo ShootM.A.C Cosmetics Ultimate Lipstick #Over50FaceModel
Arvika J.
Arlington Hts, IL
M.A.C Cosmetics Ultimate Lipstick uploaded by Arvika J.
Love the summer colors. Beautiful wear and pigment. Great products they have . I will buy more colors MAC Cosmetics lipstick
syntyche E.
The product was matte feeling. When you put it on its rally smooth and easy to manage. It was quite long lasting as well i didn't wear it the whole day so  i don't really know its maximum of hours it it can last. i do recommended go try it because i's always how you feel about it.
Samantha M.
Oakley
Review for: THE SCENE
I love this very dark purple color it was very beautiful Mac did a very good job with the lipstick itself and it stayed on my lips all night and I was very very pleased with the outcome of the product.
Kristina M.
Durham, NC
Nice lipstick, beautiful deep color, goes in very smooth and definitely would recommend using a liner with it. I have found cruelty free alternatives that are definitely just as good or better that I prefer to use since.
Karlee D.
Canadian
Hands down the best lipstick I’ve ever used!!! I highly recommend!!!! I use the MAC lip primer before I apply the lipstick!!
Rebecca A.
El Paso
Review for: AUDACIOUS
It gives a great image of the smile and makes your teeth look brighter. The only lipstick I've been using ever since.
Amber F.
Great product. Goes on easily and stays on all day. Huge pop of color for the perfect look