BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Turquatic – M·A·C'S Sensual Sea-spray Of A Fragrance With Notes Of Anemone, Lotus, Orris And Corsican Blue Cedar – Is Now In A Sleek, Take-anywhere 6 Ml Rollerball. A New Classic!

• Does anyone know of any similar perfumes to this? 2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new perfume because the one I'm c...4 Answers
Sasha-gay J.
Wellington
I LOVE this fragrance. I have a full size as well as a travel size that I keep in my purse. It is a pretty light and fresh scent. It is not over powering but you can definitely smell it. I always get compliments when I wear this fragrance.
Jaclyn G.
gainesville
If you want a perfume that will have people asking “what perfume is that?” Or telling you how good you smell... Then RUN don’t walk to MAC and pick this up! I have had this perfume for years and I get the most compliments on it. It smells so sexy and clean yet not overpowering. It lasts all day too which is great! It’s also reasonably priced when it comes to “brand” perfumes. They also have the roller ball option if you don’t want to pay for a larger size. I can’t go without this!
Alexandra S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite perfume! I have been buying it for years. It is a tad pricey but all fragrances are so it’s normal. It’s has such a nice clean smell so I use it Year round. I get compliments regularly when I have it on. Like random people have literally stopped me to sniff and ask what I have on. Definitely recommend this perfume!
Ruby L.
GET IIITTTTTT!!!! I love you MAC for this amazing perfume! I don’t even have words to describe how amazing this perfume smells and how much I love it. It’s so crisp and clean smelling. It’s perfect for the summer (or year round lol) but if you like citrusy, crisp and clean fragrances that are not over powering and like people giving you compliments on the daily basis about how amazing you smell, THAN THIS IS IT GURRLLL!!! Cop it. Thank me later.
Maureen M.
Philadelphia, PA
MAC's classic sea inspired fragrance, with notes of anemone, lotus, orris and Corsican blue cedar, now in a special decorated bottle to complement this crisp and energizing fragrance.    MAC has wonderful products and their Turquatic  scent is a wonderful addition.  The scent is light, refreshing, crisp, clean and not overpowering.  I always receive compliments when I wear this fragrance.
Kristin M.
San Bernardino
I’ve bought this scent over a dozen times. It smells like the ocean. Everyone asks what perfume am I wearing. The scent is long lasting. I usually wear this when I go to special events or evenings. I would definitely buy again and again.
Darian J.
Belton, MO
Purchased at: Macy's
I BUY A BOTTLE OF THIS EVERY YEAR. I have just run out and need another one. It is a bit pricey but it is so worth it! Super long lasting has a beautiful fresh, clean and feminine smell. If you like to smell fresh and clean feminine this would be prefect for you!
Ana F.
I got this as a gift years ago. I honestly love the scent. It's not too strong in which I love. It is a long lasting wear. It smells refreshing. I would love to buy this some day. Any one who is overthinking in getting this, you should. It is amazing
Jocelyn P.
Fort Worth, TX
I've been purchasing this perfume for years. It's one of my few repurchases! It's so crisp but I wouldn't say it's a daily fragrance. To me it's more of a nighttime/date night on a weekend scent. It's quite strong so you only need 1 or 2 sprays which means it lasts you a really long time! The bottle is really cute too and different. I own no cosmetics from MAC but this makes me appreciate the brand! Also, I hear the roller ball smells less strong than the spray bottle so beware. 10/10!!
Janay G.
Bronx, NY
I have been eye balling this perfume for so long and I finally got it I love the way this smells I can’t even describe the smell this is my first time purchasing this and it won’t be my last if your looking for something very sexy yet kind of tropical well this is the scent for you I wish it lasted all day but it’s still. Great perfume
Dana F.
Marlton, NJ
I've been looking for a new perfume because the one I'm currently using is getting too expensive to keep buying. I smelled this scent at the store, but I'm wondering if the scent is long lasting. The price is so reasonable but looking to know if anyone feels like the scent lasts. Thanks!
Hira Q.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Does anyone know of any similar perfumes to this?