BY MAC COSMETICS

Turquatic – M·A·C'S Sensual Sea-spray Of A Fragrance With Notes Of Anemone, Lotus, Orris And Corsican Blue Cedar – Is Now In A Sleek, Take-anywhere 6 Ml Rollerball. A New Classic!

• Does anyone know of any similar perfumes to this? 2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new perfume because the one I'm c...4 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
Jocelyn P.
Fort Worth, TX
I've been purchasing this perfume for years. It's one of my few repurchases! It's so crisp but I wouldn't say it's a daily fragrance. To me it's more of a nighttime/date night on a weekend scent. It's quite strong so you only need 1 or 2 sprays which means it lasts you a really long time! The bottle is really cute too and different. I own no cosmetics from MAC but this makes me appreciate the brand! Also, I hear the roller ball smells less strong than the spray bottle so beware. 10/10!!
Alexandra S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite perfume! I have been buying it for years. It is a tad pricey but all fragrances are so it’s normal. It’s has such a nice clean smell so I use it Year round. I get compliments regularly when I have it on. Like random people have literally stopped me to sniff and ask what I have on. Definitely recommend this perfume!
Ruby L.
GET IIITTTTTT!!!! I love you MAC for this amazing perfume! I don’t even have words to describe how amazing this perfume smells and how much I love it. It’s so crisp and clean smelling. It’s perfect for the summer (or year round lol) but if you like citrusy, crisp and clean fragrances that are not over powering and like people giving you compliments on the daily basis about how amazing you smell, THAN THIS IS IT GURRLLL!!! Cop it. Thank me later.
Amber H.
Sewell, NJ
If you’re looking for something that smells light, and sexy, you need this fragrance! I have been using it since high school, and it’s always one I have on hand. It smells unlike anything else I own. I find that whenever I wear it I get a ton of compliments, and for me, it lasts on myself and clothes all day. Even when I do laundry I can still smell it on everything!
Kristin M.
San Bernardino
I’ve bought this scent over a dozen times. It smells like the ocean. Everyone asks what perfume am I wearing. The scent is long lasting. I usually wear this when I go to special events or evenings. I would definitely buy again and again.
Ana F.
I got this as a gift years ago. I honestly love the scent. It's not too strong in which I love. It is a long lasting wear. It smells refreshing. I would love to buy this some day. Any one who is overthinking in getting this, you should. It is amazing
Janay G.
Bronx , NY
I have been eye balling this perfume for so long and I finally got it I love the way this smells I can’t even describe the smell this is my first time purchasing this and it won’t be my last if your looking for something very sexy yet kind of tropical well this is the scent for you I wish it lasted all day but it’s still. Great perfume
Rachel G.
This is my favorite everyday perfume! Not only do I get a ton of compliments when wearing it, it actually makes me feel good! No, really, the smell is that amazing, it takes you away for a moment. A fantastic product, I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Lina G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This perfume holds so many great memories for me. It’s so long lasting, it clings to me for hours. It’s fresh, slightly sweet and almost tropical smelling without being a sugar bomb. I always get compliments when I wear this. My mom actually wears it now too.
Jacqueline L.
Oklahoma City, OK
One of my all time favorite scents. I love this to wear for the workweek. It’s the perfect daytime fragrance. The smell is clean and fresh. The price is also fairly inexpensive for the quality. I have repurchased this at least three times in several sizes.
Dana F.
Marlton, NJ
I've been looking for a new perfume because the one I'm currently using is getting too expensive to keep buying. I smelled this scent at the store, but I'm wondering if the scent is long lasting. The price is so reasonable but looking to know if anyone feels like the scent lasts. Thanks!
Hira Q.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Does anyone know of any similar perfumes to this?