BY MAC COSMETICS

M A C Toledo Lipglass. A unique lipgloss available in a rouge-y range of reds for a high-gloss, glass-like finish or a subtle sheen. Designed to be worn on its own, or over lip pencil or lipstick. The perfect product for creating shine that lasts. Contains jojoba oil to help soften and condition the lips. Specially designed white packaging features Ruben s illustrations of graphic lines and faces in his one-of-a-kind aesthetic.

M.A.C Cosmetics Toledo Collection Lipglass
  • "I love. They are incredible, they leave my very desirable and glossy lips. You are the best." in 40 reviews
  • "I love this MAC Limited edition collection. Everything that was apart of it was amazing. Especially this lip gloss. It was the perfect pink shade for summer. It was long lasting and made my lips shine. " in 38 reviews
Megan K.
Pepperell
For the price it is a great lip gloss. It is very pigmented and lasts a couple hours. I would highly recommend to a friend to wear. I would also buy again because it is good value for price and you receive a lot of product.
Shasha S.
Katey T.
Sylacauga , AL
I LOVE this stuff on my lips. I use it almost every day unless I decide to go for a matte look. It's so easy to use and so long lasting. I tell my friends about it all the time and it's affordable!
Victoria H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this formula, love the packaging! This was one of my favourite collabs that MAC had! Easy to apply! The glass has the most beautiful shine! The colour is stunning. It looks amazing by itself or over lipstick!
Victoria H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this lip glass formula! Such a beautiful color! I love the colour on medium to dark skin tones! I am quite pale so I wasn’t a fan of the colour on me but my friend used it and it was stunning on her!
Shaleya N.
Clatskanie OR
This mac lipgloss is everything. I don’t use many tinted lipglosses but this color is cute on my skin tone and really keeps my lips moisturized. I bought this lovely gloss at sephora i think lol.
Ashley G.
Mission, TX
This was one of my favorite collections with MAC. I purchased almost everything, and the lip glass was def one of my favorites. They’re so creamy and not sticky at all!
Brooke C.
Boise, ID
The lip glass is my favorite type of MAC lip product. It’s pretty long lasting and always looks gorgeous. It’s easy to apply but makes a big difference in the final look
Ahlizee W.
Philadelphia, PA
MAC is a brand that speaks for itself. Though they are pricey they are worth it. When you're able to visit there store you'll be in for a surprise. Everything they have is long lasting, rich in quality and very beautiful. There Cresmen Lipglasses are to die for and they'll last you a long time. I recommend this product for a gift to any makeup lover and if you have the funds to go wild then I recommend you doing so.
Kasey C.
olive hill , ky
I absolutely love this lip gloss! Everything from the packaging to the application of the product is brilliant. The application is easy, and it goes on smooth, and it stays a long time for a lip gloss. I have had a lot of experience with MAC cosmetics, and this is a must have in your beauty bag.
Katy T.
I've been wondering if this lipgloss is sticky ???
Ashley H.
Winfield, AL
I have been looking for a good lipgloss. I have heard wonderful things about this one. I was just wanting to get others opinions on it please?