BY MAC COSMETICS #77 in Lip Gloss

Unique Lip Gloss For Ultimate Brilliance, A Glassy Shimmering Finish And Subtle Sheen. Available In A Wide Range Of Shades From Subtle To Dramatic. For Use Alone Or In Conjunction With Lip Contour Pencil And Lipstick For Long-lasting Brilliant Lips. Provides Supple Lips With Nourishing Jojoba Oil

Features And Product Benefits:

• Mirror Finish
  • Cares For The Lips
  • For Supple Lips

Application:

• Apply To The Lips With The Flock Applicator.
  • For Full-acting Lips, Spread Lipglass Especially In The Middle Of The Lips.
  • Carried Over The Favorite Lipstick, The Lipglass Ensures A High-gloss Effect With Intense Color.

M.A.C Cosmetics Tinted Lipglass
  • "This lip gloss is great and looks beautiful on your lips. This product leaves your lips smooth and glossy " in 106 reviews
  • "Somewhat expensive but you get what you pay for. Great quality lip gloss and it's long lasting! Has the elegant look of lipstick but with the shimmer of gloss added in! " in 86 reviews
Rachel M.
I have the lipglass in at least 3 colors. I'm a bit of a "make up collector". I'm not a huge fan of MAC, but I do enjoy the lipglass. It gives you color, without it being sheer or bold. The color is the right amount for a "light" make up look, or a day where you want the focus on your eyes. The texture is smooth. It's not liquid like, yet not sticky. It's in the middle. It has a pleasant smell that's not overwhelming or perfume like. The color does wear off if you eat or drink, so you will need to reapply it.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I have loved MAC cosmetics lip gloss since I was in high school! See-through has always been a favorite and still is it adds just a perfect amount of gloss shine and Sparkle to the lip. It is sticky so if you hate sticky then you're not going to like it but I'm not crazy about sticky lip glosses and I really love this one because it's that beautiful! 5 all day!
Desiree L.
Review for: CANDY BOX more...
Absolutely love Candy Box! It’s the perfect shade of pink for everyday. Super pigmented and glossy. I am yellow undertone and this color complements my skin tone perfectly. It’s not too blue (which I am not a fan of). I apply it directly on my lips without any lipstick and it provides a good opaque color. Obsessed!
Becky S.
MAC lip glass was a revolutionary product for me in my teenage years. It was the first "prestige" or "high end" lip product I'd ever purchased and I was hooked. It was the late 90's and I think the 1st purchase was Oh Baby, a shimmery medium brown gloss ;)
These aren't designed to be long wearing but they are thicker than a lot of glosses so if you don't eat or drink they'll last for an hour or more. They layer well and the doe foot applicator makes them easy to apply evenly and streak free.
I forgot to mention that there have been easily hundreds of shades over the last couple of decades so if you can think it, it's probably out there somewhere.
Carmela ✌.
Review for: ANGEL more...
I have a love/hate relationship with Mac. Yes their products for the most part are great. But i feel like for the price I paid for this lip gloss I could have gotten 4 at colour pop for the same quality. It’s a nice lip gloss but I wouldn’t repurchase it.
Brittney T.
Highland, MI
Review for: Bared For You more...
Excellent lipgloss, one of my favorites! Doesn’t feel sticky, looks great over lipstick and worth every penny. Honestly it’s a great bang for your buck. So easy to use and apply, doesn’t make your lips look cakey, or lumpy. Definitely one of my favorites and have multiple Mac Lipglass colors.
Nikki W.
Indio, CA
Review for: STYLE PACKED more...
Such a beautiful color! I’ve been wearing MAC for awhile so I wasn’t worried! I usually gravitate towards their glass and not gloss but I’m happy that I did! It wasn’t too glossy and it was pigmented beautifully!! I think it’s great for everyday or you always add liner for a bold night look!
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Bared For You more...
I like this lipgloss but I didn't love it. While the color is great, it was stickier than I thought it would be/prefer it to be. I also liked the ability to wear a lipstick and wear this over it without really changing the color that much. It is something I would recommend with the stickiness known.
Julia M.
Ramsey, NJ
Review for: Bared For You more...
The perfect every day lip gloss. It doesn’t have sparkles which is a plus and gives you that extra something when you want to look natural. I wish the applicator wasn’t so stiff and that it had more flexibility. Still a great product though and perfect for teenagers!
Aia E.
Arish, North Sinai
Review for: PURE FICTION more...
This product is absolutely amazing! The color is perfect, it lasts on my lips and after it dries, does not smudge! The only downside? It smells fantastic, which my three year old daughter loves. She loves it SO much, that she paints with it and is apparently the next Picasso, lucky me).This product is absolutely amazing! The color is perfect, it lasts on my lips and after it dries, does not smudge! The only downside? It smells fantastic, which my three year old daughter loves. She loves it SO much, that she paints with it and is apparently the next Picasso, lucky me). I would buy this product again and again.
Jadora R.
Does this look good on dark skin? Like NC45 and up?
Marissa M.
Plainfield, IL
Does it stay on long and provide moisture?
Anaeliza M.
How pigmented and long-wearing are these?
How long do it stay on for?????
Swsan A.
Oberhausen
I want to use this product