BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powders see a limited release of two bronzy shades: Gold-Go-Lightly (mid-tone golden tan brown) and Lush-Light Bronze (mid-tone rosy pink brown) in May’s Surf Baby collection.

• Was this limited edition? If not what undertone does this...3 Answers
  • What exactly is the purpose of the finish face powder?2 Answers
  • Where is this sold i like the color 4 Answers
Brittney M.
Orangeburg, SC
Desired look came out flawless. wasn’t messy to handle nor did I have to dig into the palette. Colored sealed in so I didn’t have problems with getting color everywhere. One of the products I keep on hand for use.
Victoria Caroline P.
rua Eucaliptos 585, Cotia Sp
I love makeup, I try to see what combines with me and that leaves my skin more cared, in general makeup barons, brushes! everything that goes in contact with my skin
Lude S.
I’m really surprised that I really love this product because I’ve been using something different from Kat Von and ever since I started using this product I’ve seen beautiful results basically my husband purchased it for me
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
This is ok. But I’d use it because the one one I really want isn’t sold locally. So I’d have to travel an hour and change just to find it. But it works well for the time being.
Tasha E.
Orlando
Tell me what MAC product isn’t good....I just love their line. Everything they make is great quality. This goes on smooth and provide an awesome set to your foundation.
LUCY S.
mac mineralize skinfinish lightscapade was the one
traveling with me to jamaicia it was easy to apply the
matte finish and natural shimmer was all I need every evening
along with my tan my makeup was on point all night
I would most def buy this again
Kate S.
Provo, UT
I love this stuff! I've repurchased many times and it is always a win. It gives such a beautiful gold shimmer. I use it as bronzer and in the summer I feel like a golden goddess. It's totally worth the price! Go for it!
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
I love this press powder from Mac cosmetics because it has very good quality and is very easy to apply.it is good and works with all types of skin. Including dry and oily.i recommend you to try this product.
Jazznea T.
Yonkers, NY
I normally use this for when my skin starts to change between the seasons and I want to add a little color or definition to my face . It last a long time depending on how you use it .
Melissa M.
This is by far the best setting and bronzing powder of life. If your looking for long wearing, non-powdery natural looking powder then you MUST try this powder out. It's so comfortable on the skin. I use it to set my under eye concealer and I get no creasing. Sometimes I like to use it with no foundation. Just pop some on, apply a little bronzer, mascara and go. I've gotten so many compliments on my skin every single time I wear it. This is my hands down holy grail setting powder and wouldn't change it for the world:)
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Where is this sold i like the color
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
Was this limited edition? If not what undertone does this have? Is it more like a bronzer or for all over the face?
dalia a.
sydney
What exactly is the purpose of the finish face powder?
ishita m.
India
How the product is powder form or cream?
Cristina S.