M.A.C Cosmetics Surf Baby Lipglass uploaded by LEAR39336Maigret R.M.A.C Cosmetics Surf Baby Lipglass uploaded by Ness D.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Lipglasses are vanilla-scented but taste-free. They are sticky glosses (some of the stickiest on the market) with a thicker consistency than your typical gloss, but they do wear a solid four hours on me as a result of the tackier formula. Pigmentation ranges from sheer to opaque, but all three of these shades are more pigmented than the average lipglass–even Girl on Board, which is more shimmer than color, covers my natural lip color a good deal.

M.A.C Cosmetics Surf Baby Lipglass
  • "The lip glosses are really light but really good quality and shiny. I like the texture on my lips because it doesn't feel like too much and doesn't look too excessive." in 9 reviews
  • "mac is a great company great variety and long lasting effect. A lot of make used for competition and its great" in 7 reviews
Whitney D.
Gate city
It’s really good i like it a lot which I’m the person that has the exact same thing but might be a just a different brand from someone and I don’t have anything bad at all to say about it and I would recommend this product to anyone no improvements necessary at this time
Rebecca W.
Kansas City, MO
The name of this lip gloss drew me in. It's perfect for girls on the go! This was my first time using the product and I will definitely buy it again. It's easy to apply and exceeded my expectations. This is my go-to lip gloss that always stays in my purse.
Denis S.
I'm a little dubious with lipglasses provided, just because they are a bit sticky for me ... but Strange Potion is just as tempting as it gets jumped with the collection. The coral pink looks so versatile and I love the shades that bring you natural look and shine.
Alexis A.
COlor was amazing, it was perfect for a little tint of color and smells INCREDIBLE!!! They are moisturizing without being sticky or causing your lips to crust. I would recommend this to everyone!! Can't wait to layer this over other lipsticks.
Candice R.
Lebanon, VA
I love Mac strange potion, it's a shimmery pink coral color and looks great, I have light skin and normally stick to lighter colored lip products, strange potion is a bit darker than I normally choose but I was surprised that i really like it. It's scent reminds me of vanilla and it isn't sticky or goopy like most lip glosses are!
whitney l.
Zachary, LA
This lip gloss is amazing.I love all mac lip glosses. They just glide on and aren't sticky.It did meet my expectations.I have only bought this product once.I bought it at my mac store in the mall.Yes i would buy it again.If i had to say one bad thing about this product is that the color payoff is not very good like the kiley cosmetics lip glosses
Brittany M.
I love this product! I'm not much for a baby pink on my lips, but this color just blends and sets so perfectly! It keeps my lips shiney and moist, but at the same time it doesn't leave that stickiness when your lips touch!
Camille R.
Hayward, CA
Fell in love with this collection. One of my favorite lip gloss. It applies smoothly on the lips. Doesn't feel sticky at all. The packaging is so cute! I would recommend this anyone. It's a nice color for all skin tones!
saleha a.
San Diego, CA
Love the mac lip glass lipgloss because it applys on my lips smoothly. I bought this product on the mac website. Very easy to apply and the applicator is great for applying lipp gloss with. The packaging is very attractive. Definitely will be purchasing this product.
Chardaye T.
I love this lip gloss. I don't like a lot of bold colors and this gloss i wonderful. It gives you just the right amount if color. It truly exceeded my expecatations. I would recommend to others.
Jess L.
What is the consistency of this lipgloss. I don't like when lip glosses are super goopy. I want something that's not too glittery either.
Débora S.
Acreúna
Meninas sabem se dura bem na boca tico se comer e tal??