M.A.C Cosmetics Styleseeker Collection Mattenee Lipstick uploaded by Brandy T.M.A.C Cosmetics Styleseeker Collection Mattenee Lipstick uploaded by Rachel D.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Styleseeker Collection Mattenee Lipstick, Camden ChicDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.With its streamlined design, this new slimline lipcolour, features the traditional glamour properties of a matte lipstick – intense colour and semi-matte...

M.A.C Cosmetics Styleseeker Collection Mattenee Lipstick
  • "What a great lipstick! loved the colors, loved that it's long lasting and it didn't dry my lips out. Would definitely recommend this product." in 29 reviews
  • "I've used this lipstick before and I really like it. It's smooth and creamy and the color is bright." in 8 reviews
Stephanie S.
I have not seen these around in stores for a very long time, but I do recall there being a style seeker lipstick in a gorgeous deep red color! I wish I could remember more, but maybe this wasn’t such a groundbreaking item if it didn’t leave much of an imprint in my memory...
Kaioyna C.
Alexandria
As most Mac cosmetics lipsticks it was a bit pricey. But you pay for the quality you want. I believe I got this online from Mac or somewhere else I can’t exactly remember. But it was a great product. I don’t wear them same lipstick every day so it takes me a while to go through it. Literally lasted me for a year. Nice product tho
Danielle C.
This is a great lipstick. It's very bright and vibrant with a  rich color. It has a very creamy rich texture applies very soft and smooth and lasts a fairly long time before having to reapply. It has a beautiful color. I actually really like the lipstick.
Victoria S.
Springfield
This is my go-to. Since it’s somewhat expensive ($18) I only bought one color. I have the Smoked almond. It’s super compact and I just keep it tucked into my purse. It leaves a beautiful matte color without the feeling most matte lipstick does. Most dry out your lips and leave them cracked. This lipstick is bold but nude and is surprisingly moisturizing. I use it for special occasions and would definitely recommend it if you’re looking for a great quality long lasting lipstick.
Julia I.
I love this lip stick so much but I expected more from it. I bought this lipstick at a Mac store in my local shopping center. The Lipstick was definitely a lot more pricier than I expected it to be. But I would definitely buy it again.
Katyria R.
Bayonne
Me encantan los productos de Mac pero debo confesar que este pintalabios no lleno mis expectativas se corre facilmente en comparación con el precio creo que no vale la pena en el mercado podemos encontrar una gran variedad de labiales y colores a mejores precio y con excelente calidad.
Huong L.
Des Moines
I like there range of color and and color look stunning. It last quit a long time. When I eat, the lipstick didn’t rub off that much and it was very easy to apply. I totally recommend this product to anyone with any skin colors.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these lipsticks so much guys everything color looks amazing , they are si beautiful and the packaging is so cute , i love how they look on my mouth and they are long lasting which is better I really recommend this brand
Stephanie K.
Chicago
Holy matte! This is one of my favorite lipsticks. Hot, sexy color, staying power to get you through a night out and it doesn’t get all over everything else! What more could a girl want? Get. This. You’ll be happy you did.
Courtney C.
Amherst, MA
I love this MAC lipstick. I­t­ is super smooth and long lasting. The quality is the best and I­ts at an affordable price! I highly recommend this product to others. You can purchase in large department stores or online!
Tamara F.
FL
Had trouble applying this product in the past. Is this one any different?
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
How do you ladies like this lipstick??