M.A.C Cosmetics Styleseeker Collection Mattenee Lipstick uploaded by Brandy T.M.A.C Cosmetics Styleseeker Collection Mattenee Lipstick uploaded by Rachel D.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Styleseeker Collection Mattenee Lipstick, Camden ChicDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.With its streamlined design, this new slimline lipcolour, features the traditional glamour properties of a matte lipstick – intense colour and semi-matte...

M.A.C Cosmetics Styleseeker Collection Mattenee Lipstick
  • "What a great lipstick! loved the colors, loved that it's long lasting and it didn't dry my lips out. Would definitely recommend this product." in 29 reviews
  • "I've used this lipstick before and I really like it. It's smooth and creamy and the color is bright." in 8 reviews
Victoria S.
Springfield
This is my go-to. Since it’s somewhat expensive ($18) I only bought one color. I have the Smoked almond. It’s super compact and I just keep it tucked into my purse. It leaves a beautiful matte color without the feeling most matte lipstick does. Most dry out your lips and leave them cracked. This lipstick is bold but nude and is surprisingly moisturizing. I use it for special occasions and would definitely recommend it if you’re looking for a great quality long lasting lipstick.
M G.
Elmhurst, NY
I love how smooth this applies on my lips. The color payoff is great. So rich, so vibrant. I love the feel of this product. What the brand stands for and how they execute their product is awesome. Their range of colors is great for that everyday lip color for the majority of folks and I will definitely repurchase this lipstick.
Natasha K.
Woodbury, NJ
This lipstick is so nice and creamy applies very nicely. Does not dry out lips it was my first time using this. They packaging is very nice and fancy lol. It was a good price still a little pricey but was good quality i definitely  recommend if you are trying.
Kayla O.
Mac is a great make up brand, I am just not a fan of their lipsticks. The application is great, the formula is smooth and smells good. However, the lipstick is not long lasting, smudges easily and gets on my teeth too easily. A little too expensive for the quality.
Danielle C.
This is a great lipstick. It's very bright and vibrant with a  rich color. It has a very creamy rich texture applies very soft and smooth and lasts a fairly long time before having to reapply. It has a beautiful color. I actually really like the lipstick.
Daphne’s G.
Mac products are my favorite lipsticks to buy! All of them are such great quality and so affordable! The formulas for these lipsticks are so great and they aren’t drying at all. I recommend this product for all girls that want a good and affordable lipstick!
Julia I.
I love this lip stick so much but I expected more from it. I bought this lipstick at a Mac store in my local shopping center. The Lipstick was definitely a lot more pricier than I expected it to be. But I would definitely buy it again.
Katyria R.
Jersey City, NJ
Me encantan los productos de Mac pero debo confesar que este pintalabios no lleno mis expectativas se corre facilmente en comparación con el precio creo que no vale la pena en el mercado podemos encontrar una gran variedad de labiales y colores a mejores precio y con excelente calidad.
Huong L.
Des Moines
I like there range of color and and color look stunning. It last quit a long time. When I eat, the lipstick didn’t rub off that much and it was very easy to apply. I totally recommend this product to anyone with any skin colors.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these lipsticks so much guys everything color looks amazing , they are si beautiful and the packaging is so cute , i love how they look on my mouth and they are long lasting which is better I really recommend this brand
Tamara F.
FL
Had trouble applying this product in the past. Is this one any different?
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
How do you ladies like this lipstick??