BY MAC COSMETICS

A Sponge That Provides The Flawless Distribution And Blending Of Studio Tech.
Specially Designed Circular Sponge For Use With Studio Tech Foundation. Pro-quality. Highly Efficient. Provides Flawless Distribution And Blending Of Studio Tech And Other Foundations. Washable/Reusable. Pack Of Two.

Alexandra G.
These blend foundation very well. I like using them in the foundation compact. I can grab a new one, once I feel I've gotten enough use out of them, & one lasts me a nice amount of time about a month. I'd recommend & they're a great value.
Astrid/Princesa M.
Perfect sponge for blending in liquid foundation. You can use the brush and then blend in with this sponge. It definetly works and leaves your make up looking so natural. Definetly meet my expectations when I used this sponge. I definetly recomend it!
Heather M.
Lakeland, FL
These are very useful for just about any product. Helps everything go on smoothly and it's easy to use for any application. I think, if any improvement, I would say sizing. I would buy it again--probably a value pack.
Hope P.
Chiefland, FL
I got these to go with highlighter I am waiting on. The seem good and spongy so we will see real soon. My mom swore they were better then any other and lasted forever.
Ashley U.
Los Angeles, CA
When first using makeup I would sponges from the 99! The sponges would just soak up all my foundation . But the mac sponges has a total opposite affect. Of course mac is kind of pricey so I try to use them as long as i can. But i really do like them! Definitely recommend
Holly N.
Park Ridge, IL
These sponges are great. They get just the right amount of make up on them for a perfect application. Ive been using MAC for 20 years and its my go-to brand.
Isabella N.
Overland park, KS
It's a good product in general. But the price is really high for what you get. You can find the same quality of product in a different and cheaper brand.
Christine N.
Blackwood, NJ
Great when doing fashion shows or clients and are going to dispose and to have in kit and apply makintcand don't want smudge or fallout
Celyna­čî╣ T.
These sponges are okay they blend good but I think a beauty blends is better because you blend easier and get into little spots.
Isabella R.
Palmdale, CA
Pretty good. I use for blending my countour.
Wish they were easier to clean though, although it last a nice amount of time.