BY MAC COSMETICS #28 in Powder Foundation

A tri-system blend of water, emollients and powder that glides on for a flawless finish.

FULL DESCRIPTION

A tri-system blend of water, emollients and powder glides on as a soft, creamy emulsion. The innovative formula provides a full range of coverage, allowing for true-to-skin shading from very light to very dark in a natural powder-perfect finish. Light-diffusing properties soften lines to create a fresh, flawless texture for all skin types.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Long-wearing
  • Blends perfectly
  • Refines skin
  • For all skin types
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Safe for sensitive skin
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE

• Apply to face using a sponge or desired brush.
  • Blend with fingers, sponge or brush.

Buy on Nordstrom
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
This is one of the better cream foundations I've tried. As a redhead, it's difficult to find foundations that match me. I also struggle covering up freckles and sun spots. MAC has such a great range of colors that finding a match is easy. This has excellent coverage. It not oxidize at all. It definitely needs to be set with a powder. I feel like it works best immediately following lotion or a silicone based primer, like Smashbox Photo Finish.
If you have fine lines, I'd suggest using a beauty blender or brush for application vs the sponge that it comes with. If you do use the sponge, you'll find that it's one of the softer, smoother application sponges than what typically comes in compacts. I like this one more in the winter, because I get oiliness if I wear it in the summer. I think it really works well for dry and/or combination skin.

If you wear this, save your empty compacts for the Back to MAC program that let's you turn them in to be recycled in exchange for a free lipstick or shadow!

{if you found my review helpful, please up vote it with a like. Thank you!}
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Review for: NC25 more...
I have to say that I am a huge MAC fan through and through.  I've been using their cosmetics for almost 20 years and they never disappoint.  Studio Tech Foundation is my absolute favorite.  As someone who deals with rosacea and with the occasional bought of adult acne, I really like to have a full coverage foundation.  This foundation provides me with all the coverage I need while not feeling heavy.  I feel flawless any time that I use it and others have remarked on how beautiful my skin looks after it's applied.  I recommend this product to everyone who asks!
Victoria N.
Lake Dallas
I bought this a the Mac store at Fort Hood. It has been the first powder Fondation I have bought and uses since high school. It's OK. I am just not a big powder fountain kind of person. I think the coverage is very nice. To me it feels kinda heavy when I wear it. I have used it as a setting powder when I am out of my normal setting powder and I think it works great for that.
Vanessa R.
This is my holy grail powdered foundation. It’s a good everyday typa thing. I wear it everyday and I find that it dosent move around or anything, sometimes it creates a little in my smile lines but it just takes a couple of taps to fix so it dosent really bother me.
Desi A.
Chicago
I use this product daily. I love the options they have for different skin products and how well it just blends into your skin giving a dewy or matte finish (depending on the mood you set your face for ) yet still looks like you were born with this great skin.
Pamela G.
Franklin
Review for: NW48 more...
MAC studio Fix has been the best powder makeup for me, it’s affordable, it last long and doesn’t have a odor. I also love the way it makes my skin look flawless, no shine and It doesn’t irritate my skin. I would recommend this product and buy it again.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: NC35 more...
I have this in NC45 and its the perfect shade for my skin tone. It applies nicely but you do have to make sure you blend it well with your fingers or sponge so that it doesn't look streaky which can happen a lot with this type of texture. This is a nice foundation but I don't feel as if its something to rant and rave about. My drugstore foundations do better than this one in my opinion. But hey it is MAC and you know how us makeup lovers love us some MAC.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: NC27 more...
Chantel A.
Really like this Foundation powder it's smoother really easy to blame it looks like you have natural skin with it on. The product doesn't transfer much so it's great to have if you have darker skin tone
minderz82633 C.
Douglas
This is my most favorite foundation.  It was described to me by a MAC employee as being designed for photo shoots and weddings/formal events, but I also love it for every day wear.  It has excellent coverage, hides inconsistencies in my skin, and leaves a beautiful matte finish.  I purchase this foundation on a regular basis, and would recommend it for basically any skin type.
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Is this a good compact for oily skin?
Cesly B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it better than the studio fix?
Sarah W.
Asheboro, NC
How well does this foundation last through out the day?
Nadia C.
Buenos Aires
Tiene un bien acabado? Especialmente para piel grasa?
Kassandra C.
San Diego, TX
I've been seeing great reviews on this products but was wondering if it works better on more dry skin or oily skin? Let me know your experiences with it and what powder you combined it with, if any!