M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Tech Foundation

A tri-system blend of water, emollients and powder that glides on for a flawless finish.

FULL DESCRIPTION

A tri-system blend of water, emollients and powder glides on as a soft, creamy emulsion. The innovative formula provides a full range of coverage, allowing for true-to-skin shading from very light to very dark in a natural powder-perfect finish. Light-diffusing properties soften lines to create a fresh, flawless texture for all skin types.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Long-wearing
  • Blends perfectly
  • Refines skin
  • For all skin types
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Safe for sensitive skin
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE

• Apply to face using a sponge or desired brush.
  • Blend with fingers, sponge or brush.

I've heard good things about this product..Is it worth the money?
I just switched from mineralize since they don’t make it anymore. How does it compare?
Is it good for fair skin
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Tech Foundation!
North Port
Review for: NC20
I was disappointed in this product.  It has a very natural looking finish, but doesn't wear well, at all.  The climate where I live is very hot, and I have found even when I set it with setting spray it doesn't seem to hold up to the heat/humidity the way I would expect for the price. I would recommend this makeup if you are only wearing your makeup for a few hours, max, as it seems to get a greasy look after wearing through the day. I've used M.A.C products in the past and have been very happy with them, however this is one product I wouldn't recommend.
glastonbury
Review for: NC27
The coverage was great, although I did find that this product had a tendency of settling in my smile lines. I can usually bypass the concern by applying a delicate coat of powder before primer, then this foundation, then setting powder and finally followed by bouncing a damp make up sponge to ensure a lasting smooth finish. I find that technique quite time consuming and rather just use a longer wear foundation that has less fluidity throughout the day.
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: NC20
My favorite powder foundation! I love that I'm able to build up coverage (I do this by varying my application method - brush for lighter coverage, velour puff for fuller coverage) and I love that it works over any primer I have. I have normal-leaning-dry skin and some powder foundations dry me out like crazy - I haven't had this issue with M.A.C.! M.A.C. is a classic for a reason!
Review for: NW20, NC25
I use multiple colors and mix them to achieve desired look. Long lasting and full coverage M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid Foundation . After face is clean, I moisturize, prime M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer , use a beauty blender,blot foundation,add concealer, M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Concealer add pressed powder. Highlight, contour and blush. M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Blush Finish off w MAC PREP AND PRIME M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+
Reseda, CA
Review for: NC30
I liked the coverage in this product which is why I gave it any stars since it’s studio fix which is the line they use as “studio makeup” so Ofcourse it’s going to be heavy which is what I expected. It doesn’t however cause breakouts bc of this like little bumps. And I do need to retouch through the day since it dies no prevent my oils from coming through.
Marietta
Review for: NC50
This is the only foundation that I’ve used.  Very easy to apply and blends well into the skin.  To control the application, I use a foundation brush which prevents a heavy application.  It is pricey but I would recommend.  I always get compliments on my skin when I wear Studio Tech Foundation.
Review for: NC35
So lucky me I found this at a mall while I was buying a Cinnabon. I did wait for someone to come back for it but after like a couple of hours I was like ok finders keepers..lol I tried it on the next day and i really liked its smooth finish . Eventhough, it's not fill coverage I loved the light application .
South Lyon
Review for: NC20
I don’t love the Mac cosmetics powder foundation. It’s very thick and goes on cakey and doesn’t blend to your skin Well. It kinda just sits on your skin and looks like you threw powder on and didn’t feel like rubbing it in. The colors are accurate to match your skin but I am just not a fan
san ysidro
Review for: NC40
Before using this product, i was using a mineral one but i felt like it didn’t cover well, changed to MAC NC40 at first I got pimples but after a while my face got used to it, it covers great! Not expensive and i been using for years, almost since I started using make up. Recommend!
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: NC43
Excellent product that I use after concealer and/or foundation to ensure my face stays put throughout the day. I would highly recommend it and have even used it as a base without any concealer or foundation for days when I want very light sheer coverage so that my skin can breathe!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...