BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A luxurious, creamy foundation that delivers ultimate hydration while instantly revitalizing the look of dull and dry skin. Innovative gel-based system provides outstanding skin feel and a medium, buildable coverage with a natural satin finish. Micronized silicone coated pigments improve skin adherence and blendability while helping to maintain colour purity. Offers broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with SPF 15. Comfortable on all skins, but especially suited for normal-dry and mature skins.

• I've been trying to find a good, full coverage foundation...4 Answers
  • Cuando la aplicas humecta tu piel o la reseca ?1 Answers
  • I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I ...6 Answers
Alex R.
Dallas
Love this foundation. It’s great for dry skin and looks beautiful. It’s full coverage so I don’t use on a regular. Price it decent. Looks amazing in pictures.
Claudia P.
Montebello, Ca
I bought this with the recommendation of a sales associate and I was def hooked . The trick is to use a short goat hair face brush and blend like crazy that’s how she applied it and let me tell you it made my face look soooo airbrushed blend away!
Carolina G.
Fresno, CA
I love this product the way it’s full coverage & that it doesn’t look caked at all the only thing though is that it makes me brake out
Laila G.
sharjah
its good foundation ...... its hv medium covrage its dewy finish... its feel very light on skin ..... its creamy and hydrating and gel based foundation... its gud for normal to dry skin and for mature skin.
Kerry D.
Ooltewah, TN
I have tried almost every foundation on the market and I always come back to this one. It looks so smooth while it’s on and applies easily. I like a full coverage and this is super buildable. A little goes a long way which usually isn’t the case if you want full coverage. I’ll definitely be sticking with this foundation!
Gemma S.
I am a massive fan of MAC however this foundation doesn’t do it for me. The smell is very off putting and is a thick consistency
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
Great hydrating full coverage foundation. Mac never disappoints me. Flawless dewy finish
Amanda W.
I’ve been using this product for a long time. It’s a good price and is very moisturizing which is great for my dry skin! I use this product every time i use foundation. I wish it had a little more coverage but it looks great with my
Finishing powder over it!
Alina A.
Coventry
Review for: NC30, NC42 more...
It’s my second time when I buy this foundation, I just change the code/ colour. Good coverage, looks really nice on my skin an it’s good value for money. I think I paid about £20 but it’s worth it. I highly recommend
Sarah M.
Review for: NC25 more...
A beautiful formula, but should be aimed towards combination or oily skin. I had to mix the NYX hydration primer drops in this foundation to make it work for my dry skin. Has amazing coverage and looks so beautiful on the skin all day. I would say, if you have dry skin, go foundation or if you want to try this one, just add some oil drops and moisturize properly before application.
Jacqueline C.
I been wanting to buy this foundation for a while now, but i wanna know people's thought on it? Is it sheer or full? Whats best to apply it with? What is the lasting coverage on it?
Nikki H.
Provo, UT
Would this be a good foundation for dry skin? Like, my skin kinda flakes throughout the day. Would I need a primer with this foundation, or not? I tried it on in the store but didn't buy...
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Lucy A.
Saltash
Is this foundation good for covering up redness?