BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A luxurious, creamy foundation that delivers ultimate hydration while instantly revitalizing the look of dull and dry skin. Innovative gel-based system provides outstanding skin feel and a medium, buildable coverage with a natural satin finish. Micronized silicone coated pigments improve skin adherence and blendability while helping to maintain colour purity. Offers broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with SPF 15. Comfortable on all skins, but especially suited for normal-dry and mature skins.

• I've been trying to find a good, full coverage foundation...4 Answers
  • Cuando la aplicas humecta tu piel o la reseca ?1 Answers
  • I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I ...6 Answers
Megan H.
Lexington, KY
Review for: NC25 more...
This foundation is okay. I find it becomes streaky and separated throughout the day. It is more on the full coverage side and better for dry skin. I have dry skin so I thought it would be fine but I just didn't like the texture and finish.
Katie W.
Absolutely love this foundation! Such amazing coverage. I have oily skin and acne prone skin. It lasts longer than most foundations I've tried. I love how well it covers my acne and blemishes. I would so recommended that others try it!
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Number 1, absolute holy grail foundation!
I have tried Giorgio Armani, several NARS, Kat Von D, several drugstore (which I do use Day to day), several Mac, Estée Lauder, you name it - I've tried it.
This is the best! I've used it for about 4 years and have it in several colors depending on if I self tan or not.
I'm not kidding, every single time I wear this, somebody says something good about my makeup. They ask me for advice or ask me what I'm wearing. I always get asked what foundation & powder I'm wearing with it.
It makes your skin look so pretty & healthy. It is full coverage but it looks just healthy. Apply it with a pretty damp beauty blender or Real Techniques sponge!!! Big must!
I've had majorly OILY skin and now I have had MAJORLY DRY skin since being on retin a and this has never not worked for me even though I basically had to change every other foundation that I have because others cling to dry patches.

I do always set this with a loose powder, any will work but RCMA no color powder is great and cheap. You need to set it so it doesn't move! Regardless if you're dry or not!!

After that, I will use a spray - either Mac Fix+, Nyx Dewy or even Matte finish or I also swear by Ben Nye Matte Setting Spray even if you want a Luminous finish, this particular spray doesn't change the finish, it just doesn't give a powdery look to any powders used and it keeps makeup on alllllll day!!!

Trust me! Try this and you will see!!
Kaitlyn T.
It’s a great foundation for dry skin! I used to use it religiously, then I had a surgery and my face became oily after it and it would just continue to get oilier throughout the day with it on. But it did great on my dry skin
Its_denijah C.
Fayetteville, GA
I like the finish of this product and I like the way it feels on the skin, the problem is it applies super read to my skin so I never wear it because every time I wear I look orange...so yeah I’m not really crazy about it
Hannah E.
Anderson, SC
This foundation works really well to give the face an even look. It doesn’t sink into wrinkles easily and it stays on all day. It also doesn’t feel super heavy on my face and I don’t have to reapply it once I put it on.
Amanda W.
I’ve been using this product for a long time. It’s a good price and is very moisturizing which is great for my dry skin! I use this product every time i use foundation. I wish it had a little more coverage but it looks great with my
Finishing powder over it!
Yesenia C.
Des Plaines, IL
Review for: NW25 more...
I know it’s kind of oily but it’s perfect for me during the winter since I get really really dry skin and I feel like it kind of hydrated it. I would totally buy this again when I finish experimenting new foundations.
Krista K.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: NC45 more...
This is my everyday foundation. I love the texture. Has a decent smell to it. Easy to appoy and very light weight. My skin is oily and dry and it works well with both. I will continue to always purchase this item
Allye D.
I've used this stuff for years. It's a more heavier look but with long days at work & sweating it stays on good! It has a think coverage feel, but doesn't look cakey. I tried a lot of foundations, but I always keep this around because I know it's good!
Jacqueline C.
I been wanting to buy this foundation for a while now, but i wanna know people's thought on it? Is it sheer or full? Whats best to apply it with? What is the lasting coverage on it?
Nikki H.
Provo, UT
Would this be a good foundation for dry skin? Like, my skin kinda flakes throughout the day. Would I need a primer with this foundation, or not? I tried it on in the store but didn't buy...
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Lucy A.
Saltash
Is this foundation good for covering up redness?